minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 07:01:42 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 6693.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: I'll Vouch for that...

Date: Sat 01/11/03 04:59:16 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

...The new Super WMV's are Incredible. So much better than divx. There's hardly a pixel seperation at all, and on my Celeron 566 mhz with only an onboard memory chip which uses 1 meg of my ram, I'm elated Bouncing Band Peace Man
In reply to Message (6693.1) Info Some October Stats - and November News

By Graham (UK) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Sat 01/11/03 00:04:22 GMT

This update was about StyxWetWorld's 49th, 50th and 51st movies ... Movie49 - The third and final part of Natalie's dirty adventures (6.5 minutes) ... Movie50 - The third and final part of the wedding dress set (6.25 minutes) ... Movie51 - The second part of Sally in denim (5.25 minutes).

October's total update for members was 706 hi-res pictures and 79 minutes of full screen movies.

November 15th starts the introduction of Styx's new DVD quality movie downloads. If you thought the MPEG and AVI DivX movies were good, you ain't seen nothing yet! Just ask any member who's been looking at the trial videos we produced for them.

Graham and Kev

In reply to Message (6693) Read This Members video update - over 420Mb in this update

By Graham (UK) - graham@styxwetworld.com gb Fri 31/10/03 23:31:27 GMT

1 November - 3 movies to start the month with a bang!

Over 420Mb of videos in DivX, MPEG or WMV formats. The final part of the wedding dress and bridesmaid dress in the pool featuring Lana Cox and Sarah. Naughty Natalie is washing off in the shower after her fun in the garden and the river. (If you've ever wondered what it would be like actually being inside the shower cubicle with Natalie, you HAVE to see this!) And Sally is still in the pool wearing a denim shirt and jeans. Members should also check NEWS for updated information about membership.

Graham and Kev

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]