Wetlook-Online

Message # 66832.1.1

Subject: None Frage an Ytsen

Date: Mon 14/03/16 08:26:45 GMT

Name: youngwetfan de

Email: youngwetfan@gmx.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Beziehst du das auf meinen Kanal? Oder auf das Angebot "Video gegen Video"?
In reply to Message (66832.1) Exclamation Re:lost youtubes

By Ytsen - de Sun 13/03/16 20:36:49 GMT

Siehst Du youngwetfan, hier hast Du bereits den klassischen Fall des Copyrightschutzes. Du darfst laut Statuten von Youtube keine Filme runterladen. Bei Zuwiderhandlung kann dein Konto gelöscht werden.

11. YouTube-Inhalte auf der Webseite

11.1 Mit Ausnahme von Nutzerübermittlungen stehen sämtliche Inhalte auf der Webseite unter Einschluss von – aber ohne Beschränkung auf – Texten, Software, Skripten, Grafiken, Fotos, Sounds, Musik und interaktiven Elementen auf der Webseite (die „YouTube-Inhalte“) im Eigentum von YouTube oder sind an YouTube lizenziert, und sind Gegenstand von Copyrights, Markenrechten und anderen geistigen Eigentumsrechten von YouTube oder YouTubes Lizenzgebern. Jegliche mit den YouTube-Inhalten verbundenen Handels- oder Dienstleistungsmarken stehen ihren jeweiligen Eigentümern zu.

11.2 Für andere Zwecke gleich welcher Art dürfen YouTube-Inhalte ohne vorherige schriftliche Zustimmung von YouTube oder YouTubes Lizenzgebern nicht heruntergeladen, kopiert, reproduziert, vertrieben, übertragen, gesendet, ausgestellt, verkauft, lizenziert oder anderweitig verwertet werden. YouTube behält sich alle nicht ausdrücklich eingeräumten Rechte an und bezüglich YouTube-Inhalten vor.

In reply to Message (66832) None lost youtubes

By youngwetfan - youngwetfan@gmx.net de Sun 13/03/16 17:15:47 GMT

Hi,

maybe I just have to put my searches on top of the forum from time to time. If someone wants to help me, I try to get the following youtubes (again):

1.  "Toro piscine vergeze" (blue shirt, grey trousers)

2.  "Domme doos springt..." (jeans, jacket)

3.  "Irre-Pferd taucht unter bei Strandritt"

4.  "Mojada (de) jennes (?) (failing on a boat or something like that)

5.  A girl "crashed" the car of a guy, but he keeps "cool" because of using the bodyspray they want to sell... she stands in his flat, holding the bumper of his car and wears jeans and a top.

Thank you.

I'm able to share many other youtubes and wetclips, also some of you maybe like my youtube-channel....

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]