Wetlook-Online

Message # 668.4

Subject: Hello We call it "Cheese"!

Date: Sat 26/10/02 03:41:16 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leonmoomin@madasafish.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
60's, 70's, 80's and 90's cheesy pop is the major trend in the UK.  All the clubs do it, in particular school discos and the back second rooms of nightclubs, such as the one the poolparty was held in.  The night club the poolparty was held in, the works in Nottingham is a 2000 capacity venue, the pool party was held in one of the smaller rooms with people coming and going from the other rooms.

Yeah, cheese rules, easier to dance to.  I hate that repetitive Techno crap, most of the things i go to are either funky or cheesy.  Girls dress better to.

leonmoomin Dancing

In reply to Message (668) Hello Hey Leonmoomin, I should move back to the UK

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 25/10/02 12:29:25 GMT

After watching your amazing Nottingham Pool Party tape for the 3rd time, one thing struck me...is some of the bizarre music that they were playing at that night club. I could never attend those German pool parties, cos I am too old for blaring techno or garage music...my head would explode. However, the music at your Nottingham Pool Party was more like music made for old fuddy duddies like me...i.e. starts out with lots of 70's music (Chic's Le Freak) and the ending of the tape has the most bizarre music I have ever heard at a night club...the theme music to the Aussie Tv show "Home And Away"...now thats something I could never imagine. Here I was think I am too old, uncool and unhip, and these youngersters are dancing to tv theme tunes....ha ha

Hey...thats my kinda place....any club that plays tv theme tunes is right up my alley...bring on the "Hawaii 50" music...ha ha.

If you organize a deejay for your next pool party you are working on, there is plenty of music appropriate for pool parties.....e,g,

"Splish Splash I was taking a bath...all on a Saturday Night".

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]