MyWetloook

Message # 668.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Hey Leonmoomin, I should move back to the UK

Date: Fri 25/10/02 15:48:30 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Tim

Old Chinese Saying: The warmer the weather - the less clothing is worn....defacto = lousy wetlook conditions.

Florida has great weather, but is a lousy place for wetlook, cos everybody wears swimsuits or, at most, a grubby t shirt and shorts. It is impossible to find any pool parties in North America that compare to what goes on in Germany and the UK. The same is true for Europe if you go to the hotter resorts...i.e. Spain and Portugal...lousy places for wetlook. They have fabulouse water discos in Ibiza (Es Paradis) but the quality of the wetlook is lousy cos it is hot so most people just wear bathing suits or shorts and a t shirt.

The climate is a huge factor as far as wetlook goes. Hot places like Florida, Spain, Brazil, Australia do not have anything going on. You can only see decent wetlook in countries like Germany, France and the UK that have milder climates.

The threshold is very thin too....cos cool climates are great for wetlook events, and while hot climates are no good, once you get into places that are too cold ...and the weather is too frigid...then the clothing is VERY heavy clothing (and then I lose all interest when really heavy clothing is worn too).

Anyway...there is an easy solution for getting people into the pool in cooler climates...it is called "alchohol"..

MK

In reply to Message (668.1) Happy Re: Hey Leonmoomin, I should move back to the UK

By Tim - gb Fri 25/10/02 13:23:34 GMT

Hi Mark,

The pool party's are cool, but always indoors, as you problerly know the weather in the UK is so unpredictable and I don't think you would make half as many movies as you can in Florida, maybe you should do a tour, fix a few dates with people around the uk during summer time and do movie on the best bits.

Just a Thought

R

Tim, uk

In reply to Message (668) Hello Hey Leonmoomin, I should move back to the UK

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 25/10/02 12:29:25 GMT

After watching your amazing Nottingham Pool Party tape for the 3rd time, one thing struck me...is some of the bizarre music that they were playing at that night club. I could never attend those German pool parties, cos I am too old for blaring techno or garage music...my head would explode. However, the music at your Nottingham Pool Party was more like music made for old fuddy duddies like me...i.e. starts out with lots of 70's music (Chic's Le Freak) and the ending of the tape has the most bizarre music I have ever heard at a night club...the theme music to the Aussie Tv show "Home And Away"...now thats something I could never imagine. Here I was think I am too old, uncool and unhip, and these youngersters are dancing to tv theme tunes....ha ha

Hey...thats my kinda place....any club that plays tv theme tunes is right up my alley...bring on the "Hawaii 50" music...ha ha.

If you organize a deejay for your next pool party you are working on, there is plenty of music appropriate for pool parties.....e,g,

"Splish Splash I was taking a bath...all on a Saturday Night".

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]