Wetlook-Online

Message # 66797.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:More thoughts on wetlook in different cultures

Date: Sat 12/03/16 13:37:09 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I think the answers to your questions can be satisfactorily deduced from what I already wrote.
In reply to Message (66797.1.1.1.1.1.1.1) On Drugs Re:More thoughts on wetlook in different cultures

By jollywetfellow - sx Sat 12/03/16 10:20:36 GMT

My dear Malvineous.   What on earth are you talking about?     Whatever gives you the idea that the beaches of the UK are full of "lewd men"?     Can you see a single lewd man in any of my candid pictures of British beaches (apart from the bloke behind the camera, obviously!)? https://www.flickr.com/photos/105715846@N06/      I can assure you that I made no effort whatsoever to control what was in the background of these pics.   Or do an image search for, say, "bournemouth beach heat wave" or "coney island beach heat wave", and spot any lewd men in the images of crowded beaches that come up.   I also don't know why you think that visible female breasts are particularly uncommon on UK beaches - though you'll only see them if you don't look for them.    

Tell you what, here's a challenge for you: you obviously live on the Thameslink line, which of course goes to Brighton; get yourself down there on some warm weekends this summer, and bring back some photos of lewd men on the beach to prove that the place is full of them.   Or you could just go for the much easier challenge of taking pics of women in wet clothes, which I'm sure we'd all prefer anyway.

In reply to Message (66797.1.1.1.1.1.1) None Re:More thoughts on wetlook in different cultures

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Fri 11/03/16 21:41:54 GMT

Version 2.0 Klingon women are quite happy to show cleavage, but I don't recall any anatomical data covering reproduction. (For that matter, I don't know how much Klingon anatomy is actually canon -- some of it must be, from lines of dialogue and sickbay computer screens.)

I can't imagine anything in that first video occurring in mainstream US or UK culture — neither nation is seems remotely comfortable with nudity. The idea that you could have a beach with a shortage of lewd men seems unthinkable to me. Some non-lewd men must also visit beaches, but I'm so accustomed to the unprincipled culture of Britain that I can't imagine anything else. Then again, maybe I just don't have a clue — I study technology, not culture.

Anyhow, as for your last comment — yes, you're thinking of the right person. I'm not hideous (that I know of), but the last time I had a reasonable level of contact with the opposite sex was school, which came to an end in 1999. University wasn't the same — the gender balance of computer science degree courses is rather sub-optimal from my perspective. It could be argued from the evidence available that a number of girls at school were attracted to me, but I could never make head nor tail of out what was going on, and being attracted to someone (which I was) in itself is meaningless to me: I don't naturally have any way to progress from there.

Even so, to this day, I am not convinced that anyone who I've ever been attracted to would have been relationship material -- I would have just got bored very quickly, as always happens. As a nerd, relationships are completely alien to me, so I am crushed in between biological drives, and a perception that relationships are meaningless. All my interests are of the variety that don't garner much serious interest from women, some of them very markedly so. The closest I can conceive, is something more akin to friends with benefits, but friendship doesn't work if women don't share your interests in the first place, and vice versa.

My very limited interaction with people, let alone women, means that I have very little data to go on with regards physical attraction and personality attraction (if anything, I seem to be more attractive to men), but even then, attraction is just not enough for me, as it does not in itself form a basis for long-term interaction.

It's a very long, complex subject that has absolutely no solution.

In reply to Message (66797.1.1.1.1.1) Info More thoughts on wetlook in different cultures

By jollywetfellow - sx Fri 11/03/16 20:21:26 GMT

Thanks for your support, NCGreg.    

In reply to Malvineous, of course its more alien than Star Trek.   Star Trek is American, and the imagination of its creators is bound by the parameters of an American upbringing (though that said, do you really know whether the mammaries of a Klingon are visible or not in what you see on-screen?; I wouldn't recognise a Klingon mammary if I saw one lol).    

But there are undoubtedly big differences between human cultures in what is considered normal behaviour.   One of the joys of people-watching on Britain's multi-racial beaches is to see two women in skirts standing in the shallows a few yards apart when a bigger than usual wave comes in.   And the woman with the white face frantically lifts her skirt UP clear of the water whilst the woman with the brown face frantically pushes her skirt DOWN into the water.    If 'challenged' (as I frequently do, gently) the white woman would agree that she doesn't really care if this old skirt gets wet, and of course it will dry quickly in this warm sun, but "what would the other people on the beach think if they saw me letting my clothes get wet?".   And of course the brown woman is preventing her skirt from floating up because "what would the other people on the beach think if they saw me letting my legs be exposed?".     So we have two women, both living in Britain, both very probably speaking English to family and friends, doing exactly opposite things in order to conform with what they perceive as the cultural norm.

And you know what, they're both wrong.    Almost all of the other people on the beach have better things to do than look at them at all.    And most of the rest are, just like them, doing something (visiting a busy multi-racial beach) that they don't do very often: so they have no preconceptions about how people ought to behave there; they are observing with interest; and they are making no judgments about whose behaviour is right or wrong.

But to come back to our women in the video.    My guess is that they are not wearing bras because they took them off to keep them dry.    And that the dress-like garments they are wearing are doing duty as substitute swimsuits, because large middle-aged ladies don't own swimsuits (not ones that still fit, anyway).    And until they plunged in they were in the changing room taking their bras off and putting their dress-like garments on, so they didn't see the previous large middle-aged ladies flashing their breasts at.....well, nobody really, because everybody there either had better things to do than look at them, or was in an unfamiliar environment so making no judgments.    Except Mr Canrusar, of course.

Oh, and I did actually mean you, Malvineous.    I hope that the fact that you had to ask means that I was dead wrong - that you do not believe that nobody could possibly find you sexy.   If I was indeed wrong, I apologise unreservedly; I was way out of line.    If I was at least partially right, please extrapolate......

In reply to Message (66797.1.1.1.1) Read This already gone

By NCgreg - ncgreg231@yahoo.com gy Fri 11/03/16 13:48:38 GMT

i think jollywetfellow means the person who made the canrusar website, and I would agree with his analysis...

and several of those links are not working now...

In reply to Message (66797.1.1.1) Hello Re:that first video....

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Thu 10/03/16 23:12:33 GMT

Oh, my questions were serious. Even if each participant had no idea of the effects of water on clothes (hard to believe) they would at least see preceding people leaving the water, and none of them seem to feel any shame at all.

Also, it seems strange that so many people would not be wearing bras, especially with breasts that size. It's almost like looking at a completely alien culture -- it's much more alien than anything you see on Star Trek.

"(I think we know somebody else who thinks in much the same way, don't we, Malvineous?!)."

I am not wholly sure that I follow. You mean me?

In reply to Message (66797.1.1) Info that first video....

By jollywetfellow - sx Thu 10/03/16 10:38:45 GMT

Not sure if Malvineous's questions are real or rhetorical, but I think the explanations for the first video are as follows:   

If you click on the website (canrusar.com) of the producer of the first youtube, you will see that it is an "archive of Russian candid busty girls, big tits and big boobs", and seems to consist entirely of images of overweight women.    I think we can assume that the video-maker selected only the overweight women to include in his youtube - there were no doubt plenty of other shapes and sizes of people doing the same thing but he ignored all but the busty women.   I think that this is a sort of baptismal rite in the Russian orthodox church, in fact.

As for the apparent shamelessness, unless you regularly wear wet clothes (or look at pictures of people doing so) you won't necessarily know that clothes can go see-through when wet (I doubt if mature members of the Russian orthodox church have even heard of a wet t-shirt competition!).    These people will anyway be concentrating on the religious significance of what they're doing, and even at other times women like these would probably find it impossible to believe that anybody would be interested in looking at their bodies in a sexual way.    (I think we know somebody else who thinks in much the same way, don't we, Malvineous?!).

In reply to Message (66797.1) Oooh Re:Wet and transparent... priceless

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Wed 09/03/16 23:15:00 GMT

That first video .... where to begin? How is that even still on YouTube? What on earth sort of society is that where women are completely unashamed about getting wet braless? And one where they all seem to be well-fed, considering how overweight so many of them are -- they're not all starving or anything. It's a real shame that most of the women are in such bad shape :(
In reply to Message (66797) Links Wet and transparent... priceless

By Iron Ingo - de Wed 09/03/16 12:18:01 GMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZUZl8oxAeI  (!!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv3o9xKMD1Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfZjjxdyXGM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8hmRyaR7Tg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIEOUS58Cx8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs26qdOzE94

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf6PnmYk8xY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA2lZdnTs3U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR5jB1T0PiQ

Enjoy!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.048 seconds to generate ]