Wetlook-Online

Message # 6669.1

Subject: Hello Re: wamtec question

Date: Thu 30/10/03 13:10:00 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Good question...

I have not said anything about this, but I have quietly been doing a lot of revamping of the current website and many galleries have beeen moved around, cos I am preparing to close the original wamtec site this month and to open 2 new websites in it's place. I have loads of new galleries not yet uploaded, plus I have been creating many new video streams for upload, plus other goodies too. We have tripled our bandwidth package with our provider in order to be able to deliver more media online than we have before. At the moment we are still in the midst of writing a new interface to the server...I am not a unix programmer, so we have hired a programmer from our webhost to do all this for us.

All will be revealed later this month...when folks will then have an option to either enter our low bandwidth site or our new high bandwidth website. The low bandwidth site will be free to everybody...and the high bandwidth site will be a members site, that will be free to wamtec's regular customers.

More news will follow on this in another week or so.

MK

In reply to Message (6669) Sad wamtec question

By darbtew - ca Thu 30/10/03 10:10:25 GMT

Why is it that you used to be able to go there and see pics of the new and old tapes, and now you can't. Did something happen or did I miss something?

Thanx,

Darbtew

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]