Wetlook-Online

Message # 66684.1.1.1.1

Subject: Talking Re:The whole story behind it

Date: Sat 27/02/16 00:33:41 GMT

Name: Soak_ed pl

Email: soak_ed@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Exactly Wetimer.  That, in my opinion is why candid photos are far superior than the posed, often photo shopped, technically well done but clearly posed photos that so many wetlook sites produce nowadays.  To me they are cold and sterile, they lack that "human" element that you find in candid photos.  I am not interested in the latest and greatest photo and lighting techniques and technical perfection, I am interested in wetlook, and to me that means does the photo capture the spontaneous fun and often, enjoyment of getting wet.
In reply to Message (66684.1.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:The whole story behind it

By wetimer - isthisobscureenough@yahoo.co.uk uu Fri 26/02/16 13:48:42 GMT

Brilliant photo, either way.

Quite apart from the fact it is sexy for us wetlookers, its a good composition, and the lighting is lovely. The reeds peaking in on the right make the photo appealing, and subtly, asymmetrical. The contrast of the girl's colours really makes her pop out against the flat background. Its clear that this is not a manufactured pose, and the expression on her face combined with her poise really makes the viewer want to know what the backstory was, as evidenced by this thread. I love a photo that tells a story!

If there was one adjustment I would want to make it would be to straighten the picture so the horizon is true.

Well done, to whoever took that photo!

In reply to Message (66684.1.1) Links The whole story behind it

By X_Wet_X - uu Fri 26/02/16 12:36:34 GMT

Well, not exactly ... but you can read the whole story on this travel blog: https://fourcanvasses.wordpress.com/2010/02/02/chiloe-and-pucon/
In reply to Message (66684.1) Happy Good one, thanks - looks like she really enjoyed it!

By jollywetfellow - sx Fri 26/02/16 09:11:00 GMT

The rolled-up jeans legs suggest that she only intended to go in up to her ankles, but then couldn't resist going all the way.....    (Though of course sensible people know that the time when you need to roll up your trouser-legs is not when you go in, but when you come out, to prevent sand sticking to them then falling into your shoes and giving you blisters!)
In reply to Message (66684) Pictures just one picture

By X_Wet_X - uu Fri 26/02/16 01:17:00 GMT

https://fourcanvasses.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/chiloe_pucon19.jpg - but this picture is great (jeans and tank-top)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.382 seconds to generate ]