WetlookPro

Message # 66678.7

Subject: None Re:Who uses Tumblr

Date: Fri 26/02/16 04:30:38 GMT

Name: JT us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Apparently, I joined Tumblr at some point in the past, but have never even looked at it, in memory. It took me about 10 minutes of searching to find your "so very wet", finally using Google, as NCGreg suggested- Tumblr's search came up with nothing.

Even though I'm a long-time fan of your work, I probably won't pursue this Tumblr thing. Seems like too much of a hassle. I think I'm too old for a lot of this stuff! I know for sure that I don't have the required patience (or time) to look/search through dozens/hundreds of sites for 'prizes'.

In reply to Message (66678) None Who uses Tumblr

By Stormy Waters - uu Thu 25/02/16 14:49:08 GMT

Just a quick question for you all. Do you follow me on Tumblr? My blog is called "So Very Wet."

I'm delving here into the age-old question of just how many people on the planet are into wetlook. I'm now at about 6,000 followers for my Tumblr blog, which is nearly 100% wetlook, including the largest on-line (free) collection of my original work--and also everything else of merit that I repost from other Tumblr accounts. So I'm curious if many of you are also followers or if it's just a few.

My blog has about 14,000 postings, with perhaps a thousand or more from my original-work archive that totals about 70,000 photos.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]