MyWetloook

Message # 66659.1.1.1

Subject: Dancing The dream police?

Date: Wed 24/02/16 00:46:05 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC uu

Email: marty.hewes@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Are we policing fantasies now?  Apparently no girls actually got chilly or scared, and in the story, she fell in all by herself, not Jim's doing.  That's more than I can say for a couple real occasions where girlfriends of mine ended up wet and a bit chilly (not that my intent was to make them chilly, it had more to do with getting their clothes clingy and transparent, mea culpa).  What's wrong with a little entertainment in the mind?  Jim, personally I thank you for contributing.  As far as I care, no harm done if it's all in the mind.  I enjoyed the story.

Granted my spin would have been a little different.  She would have been in a fitted business suit and silk blouse, I'd have jumped in to help her out and save her lost heel, we'd have gone to my place which was near by, jumped in the shower to rinse off and warm up, and she would have, shall we say, shown her appreciation for rescuing her, and made a date for Saturday night ;).

Thanks for the setup though :).  

In reply to Message (66659.1.1) Unfazed Re:creepy

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Tue 23/02/16 00:35:11 GMT

Hmm ...

So, your fantasy involves the woman deriving no pleasure from the experience, and you remain dry ...

In reply to Message (66659.1) Confused creepy

By Anonymous - uu Mon 22/02/16 21:52:39 GMT

You are creepy
In reply to Message (66659) None The girl on the train and what I imagined

By jim - uu Mon 22/02/16 20:24:15 GMT

I was on a train the other day and a blonde girl was sat opposite me. She was wearing a sweater, jeans and light brown knee high boots with flat heels. Her boots were driving me crazy!

This is what I imagined.....

The girl gets off the train at the same stop as me. She's walking a few yards in front of me as we walk away from the station.

We walk on for a while. The girl's brown knee high boots are keeping her feet warm and dry; it had been raining earlier.

We approach a bridge over the river and the girl is still a few yards ahead of me. I notice the wooden bridge is still slippery from the earlier rain. Then, all of a sudden, the girls slips, loses her balance, and falls off the bridge into the river below!

I watch in horror as the girl enters the water.

The girl plummets under the cold water. She feel water enter into her boots. Her sweater immediately becomes waterlogged and heavy. She's under the surface and kicks her legs to swim upwards, her soaked jeans tight on her legs, and her knee high boots full of water.

She surfaces. "Are you ok?" I shout down from the bridge.

"I think so, but this water's so cold, I need to get out!" shouts the girl back to me, treading water. "My clothes are waterlogged and heavy, not sure I can swim wearing them" she adds.

"Get your sweater off!" I shout to her.

The girl, treading water below me, tugs her heavy waterlogged sweater off, revealing a vest top.

"Are your boots still on?" I ask, thinking they may have fallen off.

"Yeah" she replies "But they're full of water. My jeans feel really tight on my legs too. I think I'll try to swim to the riverbank now".

"Ok, but kick you boots off if they cause any problems"  I shout to her, as she stops treading water and starts swimming wearing her soaked jeans, vest top and waterfilled knee high brown boots.

She swims towards the riverbank, her jeans tight on her legs and her boots full of water. She feels her boots becoming looser as she swims "I think my boots are going to fall off!" she exclaims, as she swims on, nearing the riverbank.

I watch from the bridge as she swims, not long now until she's on dry land.

The girl feels one of her boots fall off, revealing her white sock, but she swims on and reaches the riverbank.

She climbs out of the river onto dry land, water cascading off her body. She lies there, exhausted.

I run over to her. She's lay there, hair soaked, and her wet vest top showing all her curves. I look at her legs; her wet jeans are clinging to her. On one foot she's wearing just a white sock. On the other foot, she still has her brown knee length boot on, but it's dropped down her leg and is bunched up around her ankle.

"You ok?" I ask.

"Yeah, but I'm so cold. I lost one of my boots too. I only bought them last month".

I give her my coat and she wraps it around herself. She pulls her one remaining boot off and throws it into the river.

I phone a taxi for her and she says goodbye, still wearing my coat over her soaking wet clothes.

I hope I see her on the train again.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.043 seconds to generate ]