WetlookPro

Message # 66649.1.1

Subject: Pictures Re:About the Levi's set

Date: Mon 22/02/16 07:26:33 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thank you for the feedback...

The jeans was not owned by the girls... this was a custom video session made a while ago. The jeans have been sent back to the customer IF I am not mistaken. In any case we don't have them at the studio anymore.

In reply to Message (66649.1) Read This About the Levi's set

By Anonymous - uu Sat 20/02/16 21:27:52 GMT

I'm assuming both women in that set wore Levi's 501, but the taller woman with long curly hair, her jeans looked slightly different and the Levi's appeared to cling to her better. I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to see more of her in that pair or at least more of that particular pair which fits better and looks much better when wet.
In reply to Message (66649) Pictures Raluca is back with a winter clothing clothing session html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Sat 20/02/16 20:36:05 GMT

A new winter clothing session has been just uploaded into the download store.
Enjoy the pics below and have a nice weekend.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose from 2950+ available on EuroWAM.net…
Click HERE to read more.

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVRaluca
Raluca playing into the pool wearing a winter outfit. During the session she showers as well and she removes her jacket, sweater and boots.
Free Preview
HDVGaby; Helenna
Gaby and Helena work in the office in Budapest. The office is in the middle of the city with a great view to the Hungarian Parliament. After a few hours work, they decided to have a break. Going out to the balcony to have a smoke and talk about their wet imaginations and fantasies meanwhile they are smoking a cigar. After this smoking fetish scene, they take a licking to a fully clothed shower on the bathroom. The bathroom's window looks to a famous bridge, called Margharet bridge, so it's a hundred per cent hungarian video. Ibolya looks very luringly in her black dress. Black colour fits well to her beauty. She was born to become a real wet look diva, with her perfect body. Entering to the pool, both girls enjoy as their clothes become more and more wet. Their clothes rubbed over their skin as the water running through their shirts and skirts, meanwhile they are douching each other gently and getting naked slowly. It is perfect wetlook video for you.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos
WHATCH WAM VIDEOS ONLINE
$28 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVCasualWetlook ... EvaV
This is another winter clothing update that features Eva V. We hope you enjoy watching her pose in the pool wearing her jacket, sweater, leggings and high-heeled boots.
Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter ... Imola
Imola was on her way to see her friend, and her only concern when I told her that we would like her to come with us and play in the pool was her clothes. It was probably because she was concerned that her thin leather boots would be ruined or something, or she just wanted to get a monetary compensation for her time... Who knows.
Anyway, the point is that after I talked about compensating her for the eventual loss of her boots and jacket, she agreed to swim in them.
We can say that Imola did it for money, but she had a good time posing in the pool. And why would she not have a great time? She was in a warm pool, with cameras on her, with the music on, and she agreed to take off her jacket, revealing her thin blouse under it.

Free Preview
HDVSexy Wetlook ... Karida
Karida plays in the pool wearing nothing but her negligee, stockings and heels.
Free Preview
HDVWetInJeans ... Lili; Missy
Lili & Missy have a lot of fun soaking their jeans and denim jackets in the pool.
Free Preview
HDVAquaMaidens (RO) ... Judith
Judith poses underwater wearing her office attire, pantyhose and heels.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]