Wetlook-Online

Message # 6663.1

Subject: Hello Ok [nt]

Date: Thu 30/10/03 11:01:53 GMT

Name: Darret gb

Email: dramwater@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (6663) Hello Whammy is changing his handle

By Desert Hawk - uu Thu 30/10/03 05:45:40 GMT

I want to officially notify everybody that the artist formerly known as Whammy am officially changing my internet handle to Desert Hawk.  On Yahoo I was known as "Whammydude" because Whammy was already taken. this has led to considerable confusion about the meaning of the name.  Several people thought it was read "Wham My Dude". that's incorrect, it is "Whammy Dude". It comes from an old American gameshow called Press Your Luck.  Buy several idiots thought it was a perverted sexual reference.  Nothing could be further from the truth, but the misinterpretations have gotten to be too much.  Therefore, after careful thought, I have decided to start going by the name Desert Hawk.  On Yahoo it is "thedeserthawk". When you see Desert Hawk, it is the artist formerly known as Whammy(dude).  Has anyone else ever had to change a handle because of confusion over it's meaning?  Gee, this is getting tiring typing this same message on every website that I have frequented.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]