Wetlook-Online

Message # 66625.1.1.2.1.1.1.1

Subject: Talking And well said, Watcher in the water

Date: Fri 19/02/16 12:44:25 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You have summed up the reason why I feel no compunction in looking at baptism videos.    A couple of months ago I met an American woman on a train, who said she had been very pleased to be posted to Scotland, because where she had worked in the US there was "someone on every street corner, with a bible in one hand and a gun in the other, telling you how to live your life".    One of these phrases that sticks in the mind!    It was a train to Aberdeen, therefore she worked in the oil industry, therefore she was talking about Texas; and she went on to say that not all of the US is like that.   But even here in the UK I have too frequently had born-again Christians determined to tell me how to live my life.   If they think its OK to 'corner' people and try to force their views on them, then I think its OK to use their 'advertising' in whatever way I choose (although knowing that most of the baptisees are probably nutty as fruitcakes  does rather detract from their sexuality!).    

DISCLAIMER FOR MAINSTREAM CHRISTIANS: I am talking about evangelical churches specifically here; these comments do NOT apply to most Christians who attend mainstream churches and, in the UK at least, rarely thrust their views down the throats of other people.

In reply to Message (66625.1.1.2.1.1.1) Read This Re:Well said, soak_ed

By The watcher in the water - eu Fri 19/02/16 09:36:44 GMT

As I understand it, these videos are posted by the churches concerned, visible to all and sundry, in the hope that their expression of faith will inspire new converts. I gather Christian Baptist churches are very "out there" and try and engage with people, even if it results in what some would call inappropriate responses. Whether or not any individual feels happy using the footage for erotic purposes or not is a decision for each viewer, but generally the people in the videos knew they were being filmed and that the resulting footage would be "broadcast".
In reply to Message (66625.1.1.2.1.1) Info Re:Well said, soak_ed

By Topcattopone - gb Fri 19/02/16 00:23:32 GMT

It is clear that Soak_ed and I are not going to agree on this. Just for the record, I do not generally watch baptism videos that are put up here or anywhere else, for the simple reasons that I explained in my first post. I reacted to the question that was asked or mentioned by the OP. So Soak_ed can go on watching if he likes, I trust he is happy to excuse me from doing so.
In reply to Message (66625.1.1.2.1) Thumbs Up Well said, soak_ed

By jollywetfellow - sx Thu 18/02/16 23:33:30 GMT

There is no doubt that almost all baptism videos are posted by churchgoers or family, and indeed many are posted by the church organisation itself.   Though I suspect the vast majority of 'candid' clothed swimmers also know they are being filmed - most youtubes are posted by the swimmer herself or one of her friends, and even in MK's videos the subjects are frequently seen waving at the camera or otherwise playing up to it.    If you do something in public you have to expect the public to look at you doing it.     And those of the public who don't like what they see don't have to look.    
In reply to Message (66625.1.1.2) Talking Re:Boots! Socks! Nice Clothes! (Warning: Baptisms)

By Soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com pl Thu 18/02/16 18:34:08 GMT

You have a rather interesting idea about these videos and how they turn up on the internet.  When somebody dives into the sea or a fountain why should they expect that somebody is making a video of it?  When somebody gets baptized, it is almost always representatives of the church or family members making the video and posting it on the internet not a complete stranger.  If you want to be upset about anything, I believe you should be concerned about the person that isn't aware they are being videoed as in most candid videos.  I am pretty sure in the case of 99.9% of the baptism videos, the subjects are completely aware of the presence of the camera.  I would think that anybody posting a baptism video on the internet, particularly on Youtube or Vimeo, knows that there is no expectation of privacy or any legitimate concern as to what purpose somebody will watch that video.  If anybody making baptism videos doesn't want somebody watching it for any reason other than sharing the religious symbolism of the baptism they can always post it on the church website with password protection.  Baptism videos, publicly posted deserve no more protection than candid videos of people in the sea, fountains or other places.  Just because somebody is participating in a religious ceremony doesn't mean they have any superior rights to an individual entering the water because they are hot, because they want to swim or because they like the feeling of wet clothes. If you or others are uncomfortable with links of baptisms, the easiest thing to do is don't look and just pretend you didn't see that post.  If you somehow feel guilty because it is a religious thing, that is your personal problem.

This isn't the first time this discussion has come up here and in my opinion it is similar to the endless "Why don't you make more pictures/videos of *my favorite thing*?" or "Why do you make so many pictures/videos of *my least favorite thing*?".  If you see something that doesn't appeal to you, just keep quiet and move on.

In reply to Message (66625.1.1) Sad Re:Boots! Socks! Nice Clothes! (Warning: Baptisms)

By Topcattopone - gb Thu 18/02/16 17:01:17 GMT

I think the reason some on here are unhappy with baptisms being shown for titilation is that they are meant to be of deep religous significance to those taking part. I do not believe that those being baptised see the immersion as anything other than a declaration of their faith. I am non religous but I feel for the candidiates when they see their baptisms exhibited on youtube and the like for general amusement. I realise that this view is not shared by others and should not be taken as a plea for a change in the rules of this forum.  

Candids per se I do not object to at all, if someone prances through a fountain (for example)  fully dressed (or not) in public view then they should fully expect that they will be filmed by someone and that video will turn up on the internet. I just feel a bit queasy about baptisms being treated the same way.

In reply to Message (66625.1) None Re:Boots! Socks! Nice Clothes! (Warning: Baptisms)

By Anonymous - us Thu 18/02/16 14:19:37 GMT

Thank you! I like the 1st one the most, wet suede us something and it's nice to see it partially wet. By the way, in the 2nd video you can see the woman from the 3rd one walking away in the background, soaked of course and still wearing her shoes.

By the way, I had problems with baptism videos when I was religious, and I didn't start enjoying them until I became an atheist.

In reply to Message (66625) Danger Boots! Socks! Nice Clothes! (Warning: Baptisms)

By A Different Anonymous - us Wed 17/02/16 15:14:58 GMT

Disclaimer:  They're baptisms, which seems to make some of the atheists here throw a fit.  However, Nigel has said in the past that baptisms are allowed.

I wish there were more candid videos like this, not necessarily baptisms.

A lady wears a nice outfit, socks included, boots almost get wet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrOpPaKgS30

A lady wears T-shirt, jeans, socks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7_pS3N1bzQ

A lady wears a blouse, jeans, and boots!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfXjQ1yVzm4

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.039 seconds to generate ]