minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 11:35:10 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 66625.1.1.1

Subject: Great Re:Boots! Socks! Nice Clothes! (Warning: Baptisms)

Date: Thu 18/02/16 18:21:05 GMT

Name: Lara ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Interesting point of view, I agree with you.
In reply to Message (66625.1.1) Sad Re:Boots! Socks! Nice Clothes! (Warning: Baptisms)

By Topcattopone - gb Thu 18/02/16 17:01:17 GMT

I think the reason some on here are unhappy with baptisms being shown for titilation is that they are meant to be of deep religous significance to those taking part. I do not believe that those being baptised see the immersion as anything other than a declaration of their faith. I am non religous but I feel for the candidiates when they see their baptisms exhibited on youtube and the like for general amusement. I realise that this view is not shared by others and should not be taken as a plea for a change in the rules of this forum.  

Candids per se I do not object to at all, if someone prances through a fountain (for example)  fully dressed (or not) in public view then they should fully expect that they will be filmed by someone and that video will turn up on the internet. I just feel a bit queasy about baptisms being treated the same way.

In reply to Message (66625.1) None Re:Boots! Socks! Nice Clothes! (Warning: Baptisms)

By Anonymous - us Thu 18/02/16 14:19:37 GMT

Thank you! I like the 1st one the most, wet suede us something and it's nice to see it partially wet. By the way, in the 2nd video you can see the woman from the 3rd one walking away in the background, soaked of course and still wearing her shoes.

By the way, I had problems with baptism videos when I was religious, and I didn't start enjoying them until I became an atheist.

In reply to Message (66625) Danger Boots! Socks! Nice Clothes! (Warning: Baptisms)

By A Different Anonymous - us Wed 17/02/16 15:14:58 GMT

Disclaimer:  They're baptisms, which seems to make some of the atheists here throw a fit.  However, Nigel has said in the past that baptisms are allowed.

I wish there were more candid videos like this, not necessarily baptisms.

A lady wears a nice outfit, socks included, boots almost get wet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrOpPaKgS30

A lady wears T-shirt, jeans, socks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7_pS3N1bzQ

A lady wears a blouse, jeans, and boots!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfXjQ1yVzm4

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]