minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 15:28:14 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 66621.1

Subject: Lookout Three posts above this is one from Dima....

Date: Wed 17/02/16 11:34:44 GMT

Name: Fact-Pointer-Outer uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
the few photos here show:

- young girls at most in their early-mid 20s

- one in a cardigan sweater

- layered clothing

- shoes (since that is a trigger for some on this forum)

If you don't like something, don't buy it and constructively tell them what you want to see.  

But don't complain that it can't be found...it's right here too.

In reply to Message (66621) Angry WETtheSWEATERSmore

By CarloGonzo - gono021@rogers.com ca Wed 17/02/16 06:16:27 GMT

Is it just me, or is the wet and messy producers just wanting to milk members of the money and give little or no more imagination to the videos and/ or photographs anymore?  The original wetlook producers, are having older, uglier models in mostly office attire.  Anything more it is jeans and a tee shirt... that's it.  Forget the layering and other things.  It's just basic.  Unlike adult sites, which keep everything on... wet and messy producers are doing yes, the monthly memberships, but then they are greedy as heck by only giving everyone the latest updates and random other videos... the rest, you gotta pay.  It is NOT always what you want.  The best thing now, is to get custom work done.  Save your money from getting memberships for $29.99 and so a month and get only a couple of things you may sort of enjoy.  It's better to save up and pay the amount it costs for a custom video, with the model you love, with the outfit you love and you WILL enjoy this over and over again.  I am not going to bash producers as I have supported many in throughout the years.  I did, however, get a custom job by one in particular... to this day, it is the best money I ever spent in a video.  Why?  Likely the girl was one of the models I enjoyed from the beginning,,,, She wore the outfit I requested... it's all her things.... it is made for me... not mass produced like almost everything else on these sites.

Instead of bashing producers who made this what it is today, go elsewhere... there is a lot of options available.  Some ideas are old and dry, you need to look at the spectrum.  You will see there is a heck of a lot fresh faces out there, familiar ones who will do what YOU please... you will have all that YOU want.  Not what the producer thinks you want to see and what they think you want the model to wear... a lot of these do not look like models, rather a few dollar mothers who want an extra buck for anything.  Yeah, it's getting that bad.

So, until you see the college girls in the fashions you actually see today with the labels and what is actually a REAL WET AND MESSY FETISH GROUP for everyone.  It's not just one producer, it's most of them.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]