Wetlook-Online

Message # 66610.1.2.1.1

Subject: Peace Man Re:Just an observation

Date: Tue 16/02/16 21:00:48 GMT

Name: leonmoomin ex

Email: leon@mostwam.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Agreed!

I went once and decided the next time it would be a much better idea to set something up where people came to you to get wet.

Hence we did the dunk tank for the next few years.

Even that was hectic.

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (66610.1.2.1) Exclamation Re:Just an observation

By Magician - ex Tue 16/02/16 11:10:11 GMT

I to have visited Songkran many times over the years and obtaining quality wetlook videos is impossible, and photos almost impossible. The streets are so busy, if you have a camera you become a main target for water being thrown at you or being slapped in the face with powder, and if they can smear the powder across your camera, so much the better! You have to have a waterproof housing if your equipment is going to work.

I did manage to get a few quality photos, but when you consider the the amount of hours I spent in Songkran versus the couple dozen photos that are OK, you can quickly recognise the problem anyone faces in these conditions. Another problem is keeping the lens free from water droplets - try wiping the droplets off with a soaking wet cloth!! impossible, and there is no way to keep your cloth dry!

At times Songkran is little better than a rugby scrum and after a dozen years of attending I decided it was no longer worth the hassle and/or disappointment with the chaos and have not been for the last 2 years and again will not be attending this year.

However, if you have never been then I recommend it as an experience especially if you are into wetlook.

Magician

In reply to Message (66610.1.2) Angry Re:Just an observation

By Dunk Tank Dave - dunktankdave@tiscali.co.uk ex Tue 16/02/16 06:39:06 GMT

Thanks for your comments, criticisim accepted so maybe to best keep these FREE videos for my own archives as they have been. I had started to edit them into 15 minute clips of better quality videos but its just not worth it. I figured some of you may be keen to see the raw footage but hey ho.

If you haven't been to Songkran then you probably haven't got a clue why a tripod is a not starter. It is a large and when I say large I mean large as in 5 or 6 square miles of pure pandemonium in people having a water fight. There is just no chance of using a tripod. Secondly, you need a waterproof camera that is quick and easy to use. I did see people using DSLR's in covers however they were a long way from the action. All of my videos are taken right in the heart of the actin with me getting involved with the water fights so what you get is an FPV view of what goes on out there.

Sorry its a bit shaky but when you have got literally hundreds of pretty girls wanting to pour water over you and you pour water over them its kind of tricky to say , sorry, can you stand still for a minute while I take your picture....

I guess it goes back to even if its free people have a gripe. We started a wetlook theme to our other Comedy style news clips but as soon as one ended up on here we had abuse from that, even though it was free and on You Tube.

In reply to Message (66610.1) Talking Just an observation

By Anonymous - us Mon 15/02/16 17:13:52 GMT

First, these are FREE videos so I'm not complaining. What I notice is that these videos look like they are taken either by GoPro or cell phone. Good resolution and decent pictures.

However, I have noticed that many of these videos are taken hand-held. Not a problem with FREE videos. But I have purchased several videos from reputable vendors. The girls were beautiful and the clothes were extremely sexy. The poses were good. But, nobody seems to know how to use a tripod. "Grab shot videos" cannot be that steady because of the nature of "hand held". But a lot of the videos are so shaky that it is impossible to really see what is happening. One could almost get seasick trying to follow some of them. I would be very hesitant to buy any of the videos that come from Sonkran. I did buy one and it was extremely shaky. Couldn't enjoy it. But the nature of that shooting precludes resting the camera.

I bought some really expensive posed videos and they didn't take into consideration the basics of photography. Shot on the shady side of the model with no light, handheld so it ruined the shots.

Again, I never complain about free stuff. It is free. Lots of it are shot by non-professional photographers and are graciously shared free of charge. But, If you SELL videos you should be professional enough to at least follow the rules of good photography.

Just a talking point and I'm not complaining.

In reply to Message (66610) Film/AVI Youtube - Thai Candid wetlook at Songkran

By Dunk Tank Dave - dunktankdave@tiscali.co.uk ex Mon 15/02/16 16:44:10 GMT

Just a quick heads up that we are starting to put a lot of our Thai Songkran Festival wetlook material on YouTube. Theres a lot of material that has never been edited but the plan is to get a fair chunk up on You tube. I have over 30 hours but will gradually get through it. I can't justify spending the hours editing it so there won't be any fancy editing other than some slow motion to capture the best bits.. I am also keeping the clips short to avoid too much editing.

Heres the first few clips, but if you like what you see then its worth subscribing so you get the updates.

https://youtu.be/dRkWgdw0dXI

https://youtu.be/SMGMuvTnkHg

https://youtu.be/eC1oX0ucfxs

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.051 seconds to generate ]