WetlookPro

Message # 66610.1.1.4

Subject: Question Question to MK

Date: Tue 16/02/16 14:52:10 GMT

Name: hazzaz bd

Email: hazzazbin@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hello MK

I have a question. You said that you have participated and took clips of songkran for 20 years.

Did you published any of those clips. I am interested to see the songkran from the vintage times.

regards

Hazzaz

In reply to Message (66610.1.1) Info Re:Just an observation

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Mon 15/02/16 18:24:30 GMT

Wow.......this just goes to show that you have never been to a "candid" or "public" wetlook event....because I have been filming at Songkran for 20 years and I can tell you that the word "tripod" does not belong in any discussion about candid wetlook events. The word "tripod" should only be used when discussing "modeled wetlook" or staged wetlook shoots....and this is not that kind of media. After filming Songkran events fpr 20 years  I would sure like to see you try to use a tripod, and then I will take bets on how long it will be before your camera and tripod get destroyed by the crowd.  I was with Leon in Thailand from 2004-2006 when Leon had his dunk tank set up in the street...and Leon had to close it each day by 3pm because the crowds became too large and rowdy and the Farangs (foreign tourists), especially those that looked like football hooligans, with no shirt and bald shaved heads, started to tear down and destroy the dunk tank....and you think a tripod would survive in rowdy crowds like that.

The Songkran event is as rowdy as the "Running of the Bulls" event or "El Tomatino:....or filming among a crowd of hooligans as at a soccer match. I have been attacked numerous times at Songkran....in a friendly way via the local Thai people and their water guns, and also attacked the not-so-friendly way,,,by the Farangs (the rowdy European drunken tourists) who will try to knock your head off or blind your eyes. Trust me.....you can't use a tripod at Songkran, and what Dunk Tank Dave has done, trust me, is the best possible solution for such a manic event.....i.e. the hand-held Go Pro approach.

Tripods are for sedate situations where you can control the environment....i.e. modeled wetlook events,

They cannot be used during large crowd public events.

I think Dave did a very good job, considering I know how difficult it is to shoot video when people are attacking you with a high powered water gun.

It is fine to be an "armchair quarterback".....but as a wetlook commando I have to say that you don't know what you are talking about when you mention using a tripod at a candid large crowd event,

MK

In reply to Message (66610.1) Talking Just an observation

By Anonymous - us Mon 15/02/16 17:13:52 GMT

First, these are FREE videos so I'm not complaining. What I notice is that these videos look like they are taken either by GoPro or cell phone. Good resolution and decent pictures.

However, I have noticed that many of these videos are taken hand-held. Not a problem with FREE videos. But I have purchased several videos from reputable vendors. The girls were beautiful and the clothes were extremely sexy. The poses were good. But, nobody seems to know how to use a tripod. "Grab shot videos" cannot be that steady because of the nature of "hand held". But a lot of the videos are so shaky that it is impossible to really see what is happening. One could almost get seasick trying to follow some of them. I would be very hesitant to buy any of the videos that come from Sonkran. I did buy one and it was extremely shaky. Couldn't enjoy it. But the nature of that shooting precludes resting the camera.

I bought some really expensive posed videos and they didn't take into consideration the basics of photography. Shot on the shady side of the model with no light, handheld so it ruined the shots.

Again, I never complain about free stuff. It is free. Lots of it are shot by non-professional photographers and are graciously shared free of charge. But, If you SELL videos you should be professional enough to at least follow the rules of good photography.

Just a talking point and I'm not complaining.

In reply to Message (66610) Film/AVI Youtube - Thai Candid wetlook at Songkran

By Dunk Tank Dave - dunktankdave@tiscali.co.uk ex Mon 15/02/16 16:44:10 GMT

Just a quick heads up that we are starting to put a lot of our Thai Songkran Festival wetlook material on YouTube. Theres a lot of material that has never been edited but the plan is to get a fair chunk up on You tube. I have over 30 hours but will gradually get through it. I can't justify spending the hours editing it so there won't be any fancy editing other than some slow motion to capture the best bits.. I am also keeping the clips short to avoid too much editing.

Heres the first few clips, but if you like what you see then its worth subscribing so you get the updates.

https://youtu.be/dRkWgdw0dXI

https://youtu.be/SMGMuvTnkHg

https://youtu.be/eC1oX0ucfxs

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]