Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 66579.7.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:HQ Wetlook Photographer

Date: Sat 13/02/16 14:38:34 GMT

Name: DungeonMasterOne gb

Email:

Website: https://gungemastercom.umd.net/download_info/pvc-and-boots-in-the-river

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

That's a very interesting POV, ta for posting that.

Regarding the name, "tights" is the UK version, "pantyhose" is the American one, so either is valid.

Very interesting about the "flirting through the camera" idea. To me the fantasy is that the woman is getting wet with her clothes on because she wants to, she enjoys the feelings.  Perhaps she knows that some of her partners might also get off on the result, but first and foremost she is doing it for herself, almost as if the camera isn't there.  But still very much enjoying the sensations and feelings as the water soaks through her clothes.

In reply to Message (66579.7) None Re:HQ Wetlook Photographer

By RoscoeBC - marty.hewes@gmail.com us Fri 12/02/16 02:15:45 GMT

Excuse me if I'm long winded, maybe i shouldn't PUI, post under the influence :) ...

I think this work is great, with a couple reservations, not that my opinion matters a whole lot, but I have been a photo competition judge.  I think the technical part is really very good, the lighting and composition are that of someone with a lot of photographic talent, experience, training, a natural gift, or more likely, a combination of a few of these.  He's working for a striking image, not profit margin.  Kudos.  Art for the sake of art, with maybe a possibility of paying for itself.  The models are attractive, classy and professional looking, and look like they prepared for the shots well, maybe obsessively well, no wrinkled clothes or already wet spots.  I like hosiery, in my generation, a classy lady wouldn't be dressed up with naked legs, unless just maybe she had great legs, a great tan, and was going to the country club on a warm night, so no complaint there, but this may be a generational issue, or one of climate.  Personally I'd rather see stockings than panty hose (or what are they called now, tights?).  There is no tease value to panty hose, they say "look but stay out".  Bummer.  Spoils the fantasy of discovering a little bare skin and getting to the goodies :).

There seems to be a divide among wetlookers.  Many seem to like the babe next door getting soaked in her tight jeans and tee shirt, offering a lesson in anatomy.  I don't think this site targets that audience.  Fine with me.  My fantasy (and I know I'm not alone out here) is that a gorgeous, well dressed, classy lady spontaneously decides to get herself soaked, knowing she is going to look mega-hot when her nice clothes go sheer, shiny and clingy, in order to turn me on big time.  The fantasy is that she is willing to make a sacrifice in order to turn me on.  Me, the average schmuck, is worthy of a babe trashing herself to turn me on.  This site seems to be going that direction.

Now, the reservations.  I feel that something is missing.  The models look like they are working to produce an image, and doing a pretty great job of it in my opinion.  No problem there.  But as a wetlook fan, what works for me is images of women that look like class act ladies that decided to abandon their reservations and get themselves soaked in order to enjoy their sexuality and flirt with me, through the camera.

I don't see quite enough spontaneity, sexuality or just plain fun.  I want to see a model expressing her own sexuality, through the camera lens, as if Mr. Perfect, the guy they always dreamed of, was behind the lens.

Leonmoomin and EdwinR (as well as the more recent Tainster wetlook shower stuff) seem to be masters of setting the stage, offering guidance, and then just letting a woman express her sexuality.  I'm not seeing that spontaneity here.  I'm sensing too much of a formula, too much control, not enough imagination, flirting or fun.  Of course wetlook is about wet women, but it's about women making a sacrifice getting wet in order to turn on Mr. Perfect that happens to be behind the camera.     

In reply to Message (66579) Pictures HQ Wetlook Photographer

By #42 - uu Thu 11/02/16 03:33:53 GMT

HQ Wetlook Photographs at http://wet-fashion5.webnode.sk/

Mostly dresses, but also other clothes as well.

See also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZDqwdCY2bs

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]