minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 19:49:51 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 66567.1.1

Subject: None Re:Wetlooker: some conclusions and a little compliment!

Date: Tue 09/02/16 16:18:23 GMT

Name: Chris B. - WAM Photography at

Email: chris@wetandmessyphotography.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Slawomirro,

while I agree that with the given photos a little post-production would help, from my point of view it does not rescue a "lost" photo. The mistake was made during capture and looking at the exifs it shows exposure of 1/100 and an aperture of 2.8 in all of the preview shots and after a second look throughout the whole set.  This requires an extremely steady hand and a very precise focus. Chances are very high you will be off focus with these settings, as in the case of almost all of the previews here. Having fixed settings is ok, when you have controlled and almost constant light-situation, but in this case one should let the camera help a little. In addition a Canon 550D is used and while I cannot find the lense in the EXIF I assume it's standard 18-55mm KIT lense, which I used once many years ago and threw out of the window immediately because it was almost impossible to get focused shots with it. Investing in decent equipment is probably one of the most important task besides really working on those very rudimentary photographic skills of whomever is taking the shots.

When I look at the video it shows another aspect of doing wetlook shoots (but of course that's not only true for wetlook shoots). While most of the first part is well focused you can witness a classic thing that is going to happen during a shoot where you have to handle photo and video as well. At about 3:45 the camera guy makes a good move by adapting the angle of the camera because he realises that his models will move out of frame a little. But he forgets that this also changes the distance from camera to models and thus the focus will have to change as well. This results in almost 2 mins of off-focus video. This has more to do with directing models and remain cocentrated then being an euipment-geek. Just make sure your models don't move unless you made sure all camera settings are set corretly again for what you want to shoot. One should not rush through a shoot but give it time ... you can edit out director inputs afterwards (allthoughthis requires again more detailed post-production).

Don't get me wrong, I am not critisizing what Dima and his crew do, but trying to add a littel input from my amateurish experience. I know a little something about how difficult it is to handle every part of your equipment during a shoot, while a clueless model expects you to direct you to pose and perform for a fetish she has little to no knowledge. It's esay to make mistakes if you get into a nervous rush. Be patient, take your time for production and post-production.

Nuff said, I am only doing this as a hobby, so don't take any of what I write for an experts opinion. I am not a professional photographer, I just gained some skills and treid to omprove constantly in what I do.

In reply to Message (66567.1) Idea Re:Wetlooker: some conclusions and a little compliment!

By Slawomirro - pl Tue 09/02/16 11:11:56 GMT

Your orginal photo:

After unsharp mask...

... all photos after resize should be get sharper or unsharp mask.

In reply to Message (66567) Pictures Wetlooker: some conclusions and a little compliment!

By Dima - ru Tue 09/02/16 10:38:40 GMT

Thank you so much for all your reviews!

It's an important call to change something in wetlooker.com.

We have started to improve our shooting session right today, but it need a patience (because a lot of sets already shooted and uploaded).

As a complimentary for all your suggestions and reviews, please download one free set with video from our recent session:

https://dropmefiles.com/Fg3os (it will be available only 7 days)

Hope, you will enjoy it.

I have try to summarize roadmap of future development:

- technical quality: light, blur, post-production

- more different model's poses, less same type series of shots, different shooting angles, attention to exits from water

- more enjoyment and emotions

- no smoking, less ripping

- duration of video

- add different outfits: dresses, skirts, pantyhoses

- more different shoes (heels, ked and vans, sneakers, not only socks)

- affordable price policy

What else?

Thank you again!

Some preview photos of free set:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.053 seconds to generate ]