WetlookPro

Message # 66561.2.1.2.1

Subject: Thumbs Up I totally agree with that view, waterman [nt]

Date: Mon 08/02/16 16:01:36 GMT

Name: plonss nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (66561.2.1.2) Thumbs Down Re:A little review about wetlooker.com

By waterman - de Mon 08/02/16 15:43:17 GMT

Oh well, seems time has come, when people finally find out about the real background of the "wetlooker"-concept. Its a simple business model. No more.

To me it looks like somebody once upon a time detected a niche in the fetish business. He could take photos, had a camera, and its pretty simple to get a girl from the street to pose for you as a model as long she has not to get naked. From some of those rare notes Dima made in this forum you also can conclude, that he has some costs for may be the models, locations and more. After all this should get kept in small numbers.

Compared to others around you can't take big sums for a single set. So, what you miss in quality you have to substitute by mass to keep econimcal.

No other wetlook site does pull out that many sets as wetlooker does.

In the beginning, when Dima was new in the market, this was interesting of course. Not for long. Scenes look all the same, clothes similar or even the same switched between different girls, a very average photography (and possibly a crew, because seemingly different photographers are taking pictures in different qualities and filenames), no progress, nearly no reaction to feedback. So the promising site quickly mutated into a "Wetlook-machine", kickin' out more than one set per day.

Sorry to say, but its pretty naive to expect quality under these circumstances. And those circumstances were obvious to all people who took a little closer look.

Yes, you can feel ripped off when sets are as they are. But you could have been warned before.

On the other hand its very sad; under several aspects: Sad first, that those really pretty and wonderful girls are simply "wasted". They all could be really good and stunning wetlook-models. They are beautiful, mostly wear nice clothing and look great when wet. But Dima and his "photographers" are doing simply no good job with them. I even doubt that those photographers share our wetlook passion, otherwise I cannot explain to myself how they can do such unmotivated, "lustless" imaging.

So, take it as what is.

To me after all only a question of time, when this concept will have outlived itself.

If you are younger may still anywhen experience in live the value of quality. Quantity never satisfies somebody over a longer period. Quality for a lifetime. That's why producers like Erik Elsas still is around and kickin'. And others too.

Regards

waterman

In reply to Message (66561.2.1) Angry Re:A little review about wetlooker.com

By Anonymous - uu Mon 08/02/16 14:36:59 GMT

Finally, others on here feel the same as i do.  one of the sets i bought was done completly sideways, another was poorly lit, and it goes on and on. and my last post (Message # 66539.1), is about the same complaints. these producers never comment back(that ive ever seen) on any of the posts for requests or complaints. yeah, im about done with buying anymore of their work. the last set really pissed me off when the girl got out of the pool and all they showed was the back of her shirt and not the jeans. has anyone ever noticed the videos like this, or they will edit or cut the part where the person is getting out from swimming up to the side, then the next frame shows them out of the pool just standing there? oh well.
In reply to Message (66561.2) None Re:A little review about wetlooker.com

By SouthFloridaWet - uu Mon 08/02/16 13:45:42 GMT

I am glad I am not the only one who noticed this. The part I think that is funny about this is, didn't he/she send out a survey a while back for people to fill out? I remember numerous posts where quite a few chimed in with some constructive criticism. Some said different outfits (I said mini skirts along with a lot of others), different shooting angles, a better camera, better lighting, models looking like they enjoy it, etc. Well, I can say I am glad I WASTED my time with that survey and writing a constructive response to help. So many good points how Dima could improve the site and make it better, and EVERY point must have been ignored. If somebody wants help to fix something..... Sure, but you can't fix ignorance. Why was that survey published if nothing was taken from it?
In reply to Message (66561) News/Mag/Book A little review about wetlooker.com

By Slawomirro - pl Mon 08/02/16 11:05:39 GMT

wetlooker.com

The same sneakers, simmilar clothes.

I think that a producer have sneakers and clothes for girls.

Very often girls in a next set has wet underwear and hair on dry clothes.

It's mean, new sets are shot one after one.

I bought 7-8 sets. Some photos are a blur, many photos are upload horizontaly,

not vertically. EXIF exist, so for example, from start to end, a whole one set was made in 10-12 minutes.

quantity not quality... it is a motto for wetlooker.com

Some people are very angry for wetlooker.com because wetlook sites like eewetlook.com, eurowam.com, mostwam.com, ect. accustomed us for a quality.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.059 seconds to generate ]