minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 02:27:27 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 6656.1

Subject: Hello Re: need suggestions please!!!!

Date: Sat 01/11/03 05:24:16 GMT

Name: NCgreg uu

Email: ncgreg231@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Here'a a suggestion.  Try and make this playful.  Start a conversation, and stroll through the house and make your way to the pool.  You might try to ensure that anything damaged by water (cell phones, pagers, etc) have already been removed for yourself and her?  

When you get to the pool, make some comment like "Do you think the water is warm enough for a swim?" Unless someone has already been swimming already, that will be unknown, and *I* have no idea what her response might be exactly, but you might try to steer it somewhat along the following lines:  (playfully intoned, of course)  "Hey, how about you jump in and tell me how the water is."  She should make some objection which you might reverse (depends on her particular objection)  She might counter with "no, maybe if you want to know, then you should jump in"  You should stand near the edge of the pool to offer her the opportunity to push you in (which hopefully you will be ready to pull her in with you) or you can gently pull on her arms closer and closer to the pool (so if you are pulling her toward the pool, then she might try suddenly to push you in) or you can stand behind her and push her forward gently.  

Perhaps a few glasses of wine will help (and can carry part of the "blame".  As far as an explanation, there doesn't really need to be anything elaborate, it's simply explained that while near the pool, both tried to push the other one in (and both succeeded)  As for other family members seeing, they will either see the two of you talking, the short brief struggle before the plunge, or the after-situation of the swim.  Either way, shouldn't be anything that would allow an intervention - but then again, you never know either.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

BTW, if you have previous experience, is there a chance that you might share them with us in the form of a story/memoir?  And if you do (for posterity), you might consider emailing it to either "Slidok", website at: http://slidok.tripod.com/index.html and email: theslidok@yahoo.com ) or to Anthony at www.jowc.net and email at anthony@jowc.net

or email both.  Haven't seen much of Slidok lately.  Anthony posts pretty regularly, but you probably know that.

Hope this helped!

-Greg

In reply to Message (6656) Help Me need suggestions please!!!!

By Anonymous - us Wed 29/10/03 21:16:47 GMT

In the past I have had fairly good luck with getting women to get wet with me fully clothed. I have a situation where I could turn it into a wet one but this time it is different. In the past I have always known the women very well who got wet with me.

This time there is a woman who I do not really know at all. I have met her 1 or 2 times but only for about 5 minutes. She is very good friends with my family and spends quite a bit of time with them. She has made it VERY clear to everyone that she is very interested in a relationship with me. I am currently away on business but will be meeting her again in the next few months.

Here is where I need suggestions..... The house I will be meeting her has an indoor pool that is for the most part private. Only people in the house and rear area can see into the pool room. The problem is there will be a few family members there who will be able to see into the pool room if they happen to be passing by that area. I am not worried about people seeing us once we are in the pool as long as I have a good explanation of how we got there.

I want to get both of us in the pool fully clothed even with shoes if possible. But if not shoes....at least with  socks on.

I am thinking that if she really wants me bad enough she that this might not be that difficult. But you never know.

Does anyone have some suggestions?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.001 seconds to generate ]