minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 18:58:29 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 6656

Subject: Help Me need suggestions please!!!!

Date: Wed 29/10/03 21:16:47 GMT

Name: Anonymous us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
In the past I have had fairly good luck with getting women to get wet with me fully clothed. I have a situation where I could turn it into a wet one but this time it is different. In the past I have always known the women very well who got wet with me.

This time there is a woman who I do not really know at all. I have met her 1 or 2 times but only for about 5 minutes. She is very good friends with my family and spends quite a bit of time with them. She has made it VERY clear to everyone that she is very interested in a relationship with me. I am currently away on business but will be meeting her again in the next few months.

Here is where I need suggestions..... The house I will be meeting her has an indoor pool that is for the most part private. Only people in the house and rear area can see into the pool room. The problem is there will be a few family members there who will be able to see into the pool room if they happen to be passing by that area. I am not worried about people seeing us once we are in the pool as long as I have a good explanation of how we got there.

I want to get both of us in the pool fully clothed even with shoes if possible. But if not shoes....at least with  socks on.

I am thinking that if she really wants me bad enough she that this might not be that difficult. But you never know.

Does anyone have some suggestions?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]