Wetlook-Online

Message # 66542.1.1

Subject: None Re:Awesome! wish there was more

Date: Tue 09/02/16 17:05:12 GMT

Name: nemo uu

Email: safisch02@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

tights, wet dresses in the shower, thats something nice. kind of like the high quality wetlook from a years ago.

i dont meant the image quality, now everyone has multiple mbits of broadband connection and some producer even shoot in 4k (which makes no sense on computers and most tvs)

but the clothes and the models nowadays are not as sexy and creative as before. sure, some producers have maintained the quality - more or less. but f.e. compared to wetlookromania, the sets on eurowam are not as sexy. but compared to others, they are still leadin in quality. since a whilethere is mostly jeans, jeans, jeans. oh, and shoes.

which is not bad, but a bit too much. woulnt it be nice to see girls get wet in clothes that are less common ?

dresses, skirts, lingerie, clubbing and sport outfits etc. ?

the erotic part in wetlook went a bit missing. try to find sets with something else than trousers. f.e. pantyhose, or dresses or even some braless sets. not to mention no underwear and clingy clothes. doesnt have to show everything, but its nice to know that there is no bra or panties.

i found etv by chance a while ago on tv, they have a store too and im pretty happy about the pool and shower scenes. sometimes the clothes come off too soon, but most is very nice. some erotic producers offer thigs like that, but few in numbers of videos and the clothes usually come off way too soon.

but it would be nice to see more like this from other producers.

In reply to Message (66542.1) Thumbs Up Awesome!

By wet tights lover - uu Tue 09/02/16 09:46:20 GMT

Great, thanks for that!

I am a huge fan of wet pantyhose and I loved it!   If Dima put some of his girls in opaque tights, this would be a dream come true Thumbs Up

In reply to Message (66542) Video Wet Pantyhose Shower - re message 66532.6.1

By GSK - uu Sat 06/02/16 20:33:01 GMT

Hi MikeyABQ and all people who like wet pantyhosed feet. Below is a video for your viewing pleasure. It was recorded form a European satellite erotic chat and call channel ETV (etvshow.com). This was my wish, they are famous for fulfilling wishes for a set amount of money (4 credits, which is about 8 Euros/9 Dolars). I think it was worth every cent.

Warning, it contains topless nudity!

https://uploadly.com/no0k9q3l

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]