Wetlook-Online

Message # 66532

Subject: Crown Wetlook Producer

Date: Fri 05/02/16 20:30:27 GMT

Name: Denivichev ru

Email: den.ivichev@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi everyone, my name is Den Ivichev! )) "WetlookLove" this is my new project. I always wanted to be a wetlook producer, create quality and beautiful videos with beautiful and funny girls! Now I'm working to create a site where will be a lot of different girls wich will swim in different clothes, they are really like it )) There will be photos and videos, free sets, wishbox etc. My dream is to do only quality stuff, now I shoot my videos in 2,7K. Therefore, buying my videos you will not be disappointed, in your choice of HD, FullHd, 2,7K. But now I need material support too. So please email me if you want to buy a video or financially support my project, so I can develop further and can delight you with new videos! Now firstly I want to create a website, purchase equipment and sexy clothing for the models, and also have the means to shoot a variety of locations: pools, sauna, jacuzzi and other places. So, if you want to support me, my card is: 4276380077042427 (sometimes may require card details, email me and I sent them to you)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=youvuu3uW1k / http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=youvuu3uW1k please do not distribute video in VK.com, Facebook, etc. its my preview only to you. If the video will be in social networks, the models will not agree to work with me, and I cant be able to evolve and delight you with new videos. I hope you understand me. And what do you think? would you support me?

Sincerely, your Den

den.ivichev@gmail.com

@denivichev

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]