Wetlook-Online

Message # 66507.2

Subject: Happy Fantastic story about Earl

Date: Tue 02/02/16 23:19:29 GMT

Name: hans ch

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

What a great opportunity you were given to explore and enjoy your wet clothing sessions with a respectful adult.  Thanks for sharing!
In reply to Message (66507) None Another blog and answer to my question

By Linds - lindsey.ambs@yahoo.com us Tue 02/02/16 17:22:34 GMT

Website: https://lindseyambs.wordpress.com// lindseyambs.wordpress.com

I just wanted to let everyone know I posted a new blog last night. It's a continuation of my development into wetlook using the neighbor's pool.

I also wanted to answer the question I asked when I posted about my last blog. I asked people what their preference was to getting wet, if they liked staying in the same outfit or changing outfits to get wet several times.

For me it's about half one way, half the other. Sometimes I like getting something wet and then spend the rest of the day, in and out of the water, letting it partially dry then re-soaking it. Other times I love getting wet for a bit, putting something else on, getting that wet and so on. My next blog will be about doing that with a guy I was dating.

Several people commented about how hard it is to get wet clothes off. I guess I've just had so much practice I don't even notice it anymore. Unless I'm wearing skinny jeans I've developed a way to shake a leg and have the pants slide off it, then shake the other one and it slides off that one too. If they are so tight that they don't slide off than I'll just get them started and then step on the pant leg with my other foot.

Hope everyone has a great day

Linds

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]