minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 07:00:31 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 66494.2.1.2

Subject: Info I still say don't panic (in large friendly letters)

Date: Tue 02/02/16 23:49:52 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Its not compulsory to bath or shower with your partner - if you don't like it don't do it (except maybe fully clothed!)    Actually, I do find that my skin goes through a 'sticky' phase when it is drying but not yet fully dry, but that's not apparent when I'm actually in the bath or shower.      

By "Bombardier EMU trains in Britain" I assume you mean the Electrostars (actually an Adtranz design, rebadged by Bombardier when they bought Adtranz).    All electric trains emit some electronic noises, most noticeable in the cars with power bogies (often not the same ones as the transformer is in).     I have found the Electrostars, both the 25kV AC ones on c2c, and the 750V DC third rail ones south of the Thames, to be less prone to this than some others.    The Siemens EMUs in particular, (on both third rail and ohle), emit a very distinctive "throbbing whistle" (for want of a better term) from their motors, especially on starting.

There you are, I can be just as geeky as you when I try!    But I'm puzzled - if touching yourself when wet is so unpleasant, how do you wash?   However you achieve that, couldn't you just do the same thing with your partner?

In reply to Message (66494.2.1) None Re:Who cares, it should be covered in wet clothes!

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Tue 02/02/16 22:25:26 GMT

I think you missed the part about where it feels really horrid.

What reminds me of it is seeing people enjoying each other's company in the bath, shower or pool. It would be a tad inconvenient if you had to shower wearing gloves! After all, in these circumstances you're going to be somewhat short of dry parts of your body.

I haven't studied the practicalities of using both water and soap as lubrication. Or, to address Ed's suggestion, covering myself from head to foot in goop.

I simply wanted to determine how close to normal this is. I don't know whether the abnormality is the friction, or being aware of it.

There's lots of sensory questions like that. Bombardier EMU trains in Britain emit a random electronic whine inside at least one carriage (I don't know if it's only the one with the transformer) -- it's not a continuous, stepped or cycling tone but rather random fluctuations of a very high-pitch sound with heavy harmonics, and it's hard to tune out a sound that's changing like that, making it really quite annoying. I have no idea how many people are even aware of this noise.

I've also seen what I can only assume is the frame rate control of 6-bit flat panels -- the Windows 2000/XP classic blue backdrop shows diagonal shimmering waves on some screens, and that might be the FRC alternation. I normally work on 8-bit panels, but even then, my screen at home has random backlight fluctuations from time to time.

I do just notice things. The only person worse than me for screens was a customer who got migraines off certain flat panels — I'm guessing she was sensitive to the inverter frequency of the backlight. I do need CRTs to be at least 70 Hz to mask the flicker: I have no idea how anyone can tolerate a 60 Hz CRT, as I can see that flickering even when looking straight at it.

Skin, though, is a puzzle as nobody ever seems to have trouble with wet skin friction in showers.

In reply to Message (66494.2) Wink Smile Who cares, it should be covered in wet clothes!

By jollywetfellow - sx Tue 02/02/16 12:16:56 GMT

Seriously, Malvineous, you worry too much.   Wet skin dries very quickly.   I doubt if there's a woman on this earth who would reject a man just because she didn't like the feel of his skin when wet; in the unlikely event of a problem being discovered she would just giggle and say "oo that's a bit rough", gently move the offending body part and work with him to find some other affectionate behaviour which avoids the problem until that bit of skin dries.     There are hundreds of reasons why a woman might not like a man (and vice versa, of course); if you've got to the stage of major skin-to-skin contact you've already passed dozens of  'compatibility tests' to get that far, and that single temporary inconvenience wouldn't be a problem.            
In reply to Message (66494) Question Wet skin: rough or smooth?

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Tue 02/02/16 00:18:15 GMT

I have always found that my skin gets unbearably rough when wet -- I can't bear to rub any part of myself with wet skin. If I rinse my hands under the tap, I need to keep a stream of water passing between them as a lubricant.

I don't believe that this is specific to me, but something can't be right.

I don't know whether this same problem would occur if someone else touched my skin, or if I touched someone else's skin — do I simply hate the friction feel of rubbing wet skin together (and would feel the same touching someone else's wet skin) or is my skin defective, such that other people would feel repulsed touching mine?

The feeling is like ..... it's like feeling the sound you hear when someone scrapes their nails on a blackboard.

(The only way that I could be less suited to wetlook is if I was allergic to water!)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]