MyWetloook

Message # 66492.2.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:found it

Date: Wed 03/02/16 04:05:28 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well done...I knew it was Mexican and I was right about the girl being Sabine Moussier.

FYI another star of this series is Victoria Ruffo...who has also done many dramas with wet scenes as well...and her sister Gaby Ruffo is famous for being the hostess of several wetlook gameshows in the early 1990's...the most famous being the 1993-1999 Mexican gameshow called Llevetalo....which had lots of wetlook scenes..,.,.and that show suddenly ended amid scandal in 1999 after Gaby's male host of the show (Paco Stanley) was assassinated by gunmen outside of the studio, and another co host of the show was arrested for hiring the hitmen. Paco Stanley was not only a gameshow host, but a drug lord as well. It's a pity that gameshow ended cos it used to have lots of wetlook games each day.

MK

In reply to Message (66492.2.1.1) None found it

By Jan - fi Tue 02/02/16 22:27:09 GMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV7XLjaz7qo
In reply to Message (66492.2.1) None Re:Which movies or tv-series these are?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Tue 02/02/16 05:27:06 GMT

and here is some partial info on the 2nd link....

...I do not know the name of the telenovela but the actress in the dark hair who gets pushed in the pool is definitely famous Mexican telenovela actress Sabine Moussier...I am 110% sure of that.

I am also sure that it is a Mexican telenovela....despite being in Portuguese and having the SBT Brazilian tv logo on it...and what this appears to be is a Mexican tv drama for sure...that is dubbed into Portuguese from the original Spanish language version. Also, this is a very old series, at least 7-8 years old...because the video is framed in the old 4/3 aspect ratio not a more recent 16/9 HD series...and Mexican dramas have been aired in HD for the last 7-8 years...so this clip pre-dates the HD era.

I know Sabine Moussier quite well cos I have several other wetlook scenes of her in other Mexican dramas....e.g. where she is dressed as a dolly girl in a yellow dress and white pantyhose in another series where she swims in the pool, and in another tv drama she plays in a bath in her jeans, and a more recent HD series shown on Univision last year she has a catfight wih another girl in an outdoor lagoon....so she has done many Mexican tv dramas over the last 15 years (Mexican soaps do not go on forever as American soaps do....Mexican soaps have a formula where they always come to an end after 150 episodes...so they rarely last more than 2 years).

Thats all I know//

MK

In reply to Message (66492.2) Note Re:Which movies or tv-series these are?

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Tue 02/02/16 03:42:30 GMT

Here's some info on the first link:

http://iwdb.wampedia.org/Scene_9880

In reply to Message (66492) Question Which movies or tv-series these are?

By Jan - fi Mon 01/02/16 18:52:53 GMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdhLt1OOfbk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzZX1i6_xMM

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.057 seconds to generate ]