MyWetloook

Message # 66466.1

Subject: None Re:Another Blog and question

Date: Fri 29/01/16 23:45:55 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
“Blog” is a ghastly abbreviation for the already weird term “Web log” (did anyone ever use that term before it got shortened?) Each entry on a blog is called a “post”. “Blogged” is what happens to your nose when you get a head cold.

Your question then is about the difference between a post and a story — I am not aware of any limits on the length or content of a blog posts. It is Twitter where it’s so restricted as to only be of use for foisting inane, meaningless nonsense upon the world. Blogs at least give the author the space to write meaningful material that is potentially of real use to the reader. (The other great thing about Twitter is the enforced use of URL shortening, preventing visitors from vetting the destination of links prior to visiting them and thereby humanly filtering out links to malicious sites posted by compromised accounts.)

In reply to Message (66466) Hello Another Blog and question

By Linds - lindsey.ambs@yahoo.com us Fri 29/01/16 22:51:07 GMT

Website: https://lindseyambs.wordpress.com// lindseyambs.wordpress.com

Okay, I just had a thought, what's the difference between a blog and story? Oh well, either way, I just added a new blog to my site. It's a little more sexual than others so I hope no one is offended.

My question is, do you prefer getting wet in several different things or staying in the water longer in the same outfit.

I was talking to someone who emailed me and mentioned that one weekend this guy and I were dating and we both got in the water in probably 20 different outfits each. Each time we probably didn't spend more than five minutes in the water before getting out, change and get back in.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]