WetlookPro

Message # 66331.6

Subject: Talking Just my opinion...

Date: Fri 15/01/16 01:18:37 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC us

Email: marty.hewes@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

For me, it's not really important that the model gets her hair wet.  For me, being older, some of the models look younger, too young, once their hair gets wet and they look less sophisticated.  

What I really don't like is when a model starts in dry clothes, but her hair is already wet.  I expect that producers often want to do a couple different outfits with the model that day, and if she gets her hair wet on the first shoot, she either has to dry it (time consuming), or start the second shoot with wet hair.  So I expect all but the last set may end with dry hair out of practicality.  I can live with that.

Personally, I really like dressy or formal shoots, but I agree, if you're going to do it, do it right.  Heels, jewellery, make-up, hairdo, and it has to fit, not like the photographer picked up one dress in a size 82 because anybody can get into it.  Same with the shoes, if they are 12 sizes too big, the credibility of the scenario is shot.  Personally, I don't think many women can look properly done without hosiery either, although i have seen a few exceptions.  It's got to look like she wants to put on an appearance for Mr. right, not like she threw on a wrinkled dress over her swimming suit and flip flops to do a dress shoot.  

Personally I don't care if the style is 20 years old if it looks good, some of my favourite shoots were done in that stuff, 20 years ago.  A trip to Goodwill can yield some pretty good stuff without spending a fortune, in my opinion, actually, I think it's half the fun :).  As far as being too sexy to start with, if it looks like anything from high school prom to a wedding reception, to a late night Hollywood party, that's fine.  If it looks like something a stripper would wear to a bachelor party or peel off during a pole dance, or fetish wear, no thanks.

For me, wetlook is about an attractive woman well dressed for a normal occasion, getting wet, intentionally or not (but not upset about it), and ending up still clothed, but looking damn hot :).

In reply to Message (66331) Hello ?

By will - us Thu 14/01/16 19:33:52 GMT

I know everyone here obviously enjoys women in wet clothes but curious if wet hair is important...to me it is...I enjoy women with nice hair styles getting wet...you don't see that much except with some Euro sites...when I have a custom done I hope to have the girl style her hair like in the old 60's movies...I'm hoping someone like Ariel would be up for it...just curious if anyone else feels this way or I'm even stranger than I thought :-)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]