minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 18:02:21 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 66331.4.1

Subject: None Re:Very important to me, too!

Date: Sun 17/01/16 23:23:13 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email: asplashofglamour@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Malvineous, from the perspective of a customer, yes, buying photos is a gamble. Likewise, every set we produce is a gamble for us, because, before we make a dime on any set, we have already spent a bunch of money and ideally we would sell several copies just to break even. Sadly this isn't the case. Some sets don't always sell well and we don't break even. The way we survive is produce enough images that collectively we make enough to remain in business.

We try to reduce the "gamble" for you, our customers by providing samples with just enough of the things most customers request without giving away the store. When it comes to wet hair shots, our samples should make it clear enough, that the models hair is sufficiently drenched, for those customers who like wet hair. Of course not every set will feature wet hair, just as not every set will feature a specific style of shoe, for those into that aspect of wetlook.

We try to produce as wide a variety of images to appeal to the broadest customer base as we can while staying within our own style of imagery. Of course, if you have questions about a certain set, or you have ideas, requests, or anything. You are welcome to send email.

Sincerely

EdR

In reply to Message (66331.4) Talking Very important to me, too!

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Fri 15/01/16 00:00:14 GMT

One of the problems I find with wetlook producers is that most of them don't take wet hair seriously. It seems to mean nothing to them. It's not possible to tell from the either the category tags associated with a set, or the preview images, whether the model will actually get her hair wet at all. Sometimes, it starts out dry and ends up damp, with the soaking wet phase completely omitted (e.g. a picture set I recently purchased from Wetlooker) – how can you even stuff up like that?

I do realise that wet hair poses a problem for photographers, as it needs to be dry for the next scene, but as such we need to know which sets to buy and which to avoid. Tag-based categorisation is a great way to handle this (tagging sets with "wet hair", "braless", "socks", "dress" etc) but few people ever utilise such a scheme to help potential customers select desirable sets.

Buying wetlook sets from most producers (Wetlooker, A Splash of Glamour etc) is always a gamble, and so often a disappointment, most commonly over the dry hair. There are not many producers who insist on wet hair, but Erik Elsas is one, who ensures that wet hair lovers get loads and loads of wet hair shots/footage. However, his choice of setting, clothing etc is limited and it's hard to find the same standard of work, but with a different nationality of model, different outfits, different pool etc.

In reply to Message (66331) Hello ?

By will - us Thu 14/01/16 19:33:52 GMT

I know everyone here obviously enjoys women in wet clothes but curious if wet hair is important...to me it is...I enjoy women with nice hair styles getting wet...you don't see that much except with some Euro sites...when I have a custom done I hope to have the girl style her hair like in the old 60's movies...I'm hoping someone like Ariel would be up for it...just curious if anyone else feels this way or I'm even stranger than I thought :-)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]