WetlookPro

Message # 66324.2.2.1

Subject: Hello Re:Looking good

Date: Thu 14/01/16 21:13:22 GMT

Name: X_Wet_X uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi jollywetfellow,

Some of these pictures were suffering from poor light and consequently long exposure time. Also I overestimated the strength of my telephoto lens. I bought a tripod for regular photos, but it was little use for wetlook photos, because one has to be fast to catch it (and not spend a minute setting up your equipment). Concerning the time lag: I started using the shooter mode on my camera shortly after I took this set, which made it easier to get the best moments (although one has a lot of sort out to do). Also a few times the pictures were a little blurry because the autofocus was focusing on something else (now I know how to avoid it). Since I took those pictures, I got much better at photography, but the main problem of candid wetlook photography is that you are always in a rush and don't have time to adjust your equipment perfectly or find the best spot/angle without missing the best moments.

Cheers, X_Wet_X

PS: I hope to upload more pictures within the next couple of months, but cropping the pictures (I don't want to have a small wetlook scene amidst a crown of regular swimmers and I also remove potentially underaged people on the frame (beaches tend to be crowed and children really tend to walk into the picture from time to time ... I used to ignore it, but then I got some creepy comments on flickr at picture, where these was a child in one corner(clearly out of focus), by people who wanted to see more bathing children ... afterwards I deleted all my old pictures and the corresponding account and set up everything anew (with the cropped and masked pictures))) takes a lot of time and I still have a couple of thousand (better) pictures on my hard drive and I am planning to share them (once they are edited).

In reply to Message (66324.2.2) Thumbs Up Looking good

By jollywetfellow - sx Thu 14/01/16 18:35:38 GMT

Thanks for that, X_wet_X.     Some good stuff there.

Looks like you maybe sometimes suffer from the same problem as I do when taking pictures of people moving unpredictably amongst unpredictable waves - I go "now" in my head when they are facing the right way with the waves in the right position, then shake the camera in my haste!     And as well as a blurred picture I still don't get the picture at the right moment because of the time lag between pressing the button and the shutter release!    I haven't found an answer, though pictures taken when sitting with my elbows on my knees generally work better than when standing - but the problem then is that the only place to sit which is close enough is on the sand, which gets sand stuck to my hands, which messes things up in a different way lol.     

So I hope that people don't underestimate the difficulties of this sort of photography - my pictures of landscapes or tourist sites or companions posing all come out much better than my candid ones of people - and X_wet_X has done an excellent job here, and I look forward to more to come.

In reply to Message (66324.2) Angry no shoes

By Anonymous - uu Thu 14/01/16 13:55:19 GMT

your work is worthless
In reply to Message (66324) Pictures new candid pictures

By X_Wet_X - uu Thu 14/01/16 03:28:02 GMT

I've just uploaded 405 new wetlook candid photos on my flickr account: https://www.flickr.com/gp/133056301@N05/4H61TJ

They were the first taken with my new camera. At that time I was still learning how to exploit its full potential. Therefore, they are not the best yet. In future sets, the quality of the pictures will slowly improve (alongside my photography skills) and I was also getting luckier/more experienced in finding good wetlook.

Check out the rest of my pictures on: https://www.flickr.com/photos/133056301@N05/

and some wet videos on: https://www.youtube.com/user/XWetX/videos

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]