minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 20:59:03 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 66272.8

Subject: None Re:Is our fetish strange and are we weirdos?

Date: Sat 09/01/16 20:27:06 GMT

Name: chris de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I donīt think itīs strange I think itīs common to find wet clothes sexy, why else would so much advertising and music videos rely on it ? With advertising you want to reach most of the people whoīll see it so if they decide to print a girl on the beach with wet jeans on big posters itīs ready for mainstream.

Also think of all the music videos/movies/series with wet clothes like couple standing in the rain which is limited to really romantic scenes etc. here in germany we have a show called "germanys next top model with heide klum" there is at least one episode per season with a wetlook shooting because wet clothes look sexy.

Maybe we are a little more into it or have more intense feeling when we see girls in wet clothes but itīs not a underground thing for wierdos in my opinion. From what iīve seen on the internet we are like the most normal people out there :D

In reply to Message (66272) Question Is our fetish strange and are we weirdos?

By GSK - uu Fri 08/01/16 23:26:46 GMT

I had an exchange on one forum where we discussed the shower shows of ETV, the European erotic satellite TV channel I mentioned several times before on the forum. This channel has been known for fully or semi clothed showers and other fetish requests live on TV in their night show and internet only premium streams.

This guy basically said this about the models performing the showers: Most of the girls absolutely hate doing them, especially fully clothed, and indeed ETV classed them along with pantyhose, balloons, oil, etc etc as one of the fetishes they were trying to get rid of. The problem with the fetish requests was that the girls don't really like them and find them both puzzling and tedious.

So I felt a bit low after this. That is why I ask: Is our fetish strange and are we weirdos? Are those models on those many websites dong it only for the money?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]