WetlookPro

Message # 66272.7.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:..the answer is math answer

Date: Sun 10/01/16 01:14:15 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I think the mainstream media's love for wet women has nothing to do with our culture....because their idea of wet women is a wet t shirt contest, which has nothing to do with the clothing per se, and is just a censorship device, because if you did a poll and asked 1000 men would they rather see a wet t shirt contest, or just forget about the t shirt and just see some topless girls playing with a hose or water buckets....I think the vast majority of mainteam people would vote for the latter....so the t shirt does not matter...it is just a device that bar owners use to avoid prosecution and breaking bye-laws for having a topless show etc.

Same thing applies to all the wetlook scenes in Bollywood movies....i.e. most Indians are not interested in wet clothing per se....cos if they were, then 20% of all the visitors to this forum would be Indians and and 20% of my customers over the last 24 years would be Indians as well....because Indians are 20% of the population of this planet. The reason wetlook scenes are so prevalent in Indian films is because the wet clothing is merely a censorship device and a metaphor for sexual foreplay...and actually has nothing to do with wet clothing interests at all. I have kept demographics on my customers for over 20 years and nothing has changed in the last 20 years.....i.e. there are 196 countries on earth, but 70% of all wetlook fans come from only 3 main countries (The USA, UK and Germany). So....1.5% of the countries on Earth account for 70% of the wetlook fans on earth. Indians are 20% of the world population and I can count how many Indian customers and fans I have encountered over the last 20 years on one hand....yet the Indian movie industry produces 5 times more movies each year than Hollywood does and wetlook is obligatory in most Indian films...but no Indians watch those scenes for their wetlook content...they just see it as a metaphor for sexual foreplay and nothing else.

As for Leon and myself and the UK versus U,S, situation viz filming wetlook models in public places., the USA is just as difficult to film in public streets as the UK is....i.e. whenever we tried it...some bozo with a cellphone calls in the traffic cops and then we get harrassed and asked to see copies of our film permits, and then we are told to pack up and move along or face being detained for causing a breach of the peace etc. I have to give kudos to Leon here....cos he is a better wetlook commando than I am...and he seems to follow that old SAS motto "Who Dares Wins"...and Leon is a lot more daring than I am...so this is what makes Leon unqiue, because he is able to pull off his streetsplash shoots very well.

MK

In reply to Message (66272.7.1.1.1) None Re:..the answer is math answer

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sun 10/01/16 00:13:46 GMT

Hmmm ....

So, the question is "Is our fetish strange and are we weirdos?" — and if the models get laughed at for what they're doing, it does make me wonder about whether it's not quite as accepted as the media's love of wet women might have us believe.

In terms of you and Leon, I wonder whether any of the difference in experience relates to where you're shooting, i.e. US vs Europe.

In reply to Message (66272.7.1.1) None Re:..the answer is math answer

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sat 09/01/16 22:06:33 GMT

Well...in my case.... all of my models had no problems doing wetlook scenes IN PRIVATE places, such as my private property or when we rented private villas which had access to private beaches where they could not be seen. So...basically some of them thought wetlook scenes were "uncool" and silly...and they did not mind doing them so long as we were in private places. But what some of them really hated was doing wetlook scenes in PUBLIC places...where they felt silly and saw people in the street gawking and laughing at them....because some of them thought they looked stupid in public places etc. I remember one time when we took several girls to the Disney Typhoon Lagoon waterpark in Orlando....and we had the girls wearing clothes in the wave pools....and people around us were laughing at them...and the girls were not happy with me for placing them in that situation.

I guess it depends on your personality and charm as a producer....cos Leon is the King at doing scenes in public streets with his girls...and all of his girls don't care about the passers by gawking at them....so this works very well for Leon, but it is not something I am very good at doing, so I prefer to use private venues for my shoots.

But I can tell you.....there is one thing the girls I work with hate and complain about much more than wetlook situations.....what they really hate is to be asked to wear old style clothings from the 1970's and 80's....which they consider as unfashionable.......i.e. I hate some of the modern fashion trends and styles...especially thongs...and for many models we work with...if you hand them underwear that is bigger than a thong.....they start complaining..."oh no....do we have to wear grannie panties again"...ha ha......likewise...being a pantyhose fan myself...whenever we do pantyhose scenes many girls will complain about the pantyhose...cos they normally never wear it....and their opinion of pantyhose is that this is for middle aged women who only wear it to cover their varicose veins and other blemishes....so the younger models prefer not to wear hosiery at all.

If you really want to irritate the younger models of today....just find some 80's style Dynasty dresses with shoulder pads from a vintage dress store or Thrift shop....and ask them to wear those older style dresses to do a wetlook scene.

The irony is....some of those girls who used to make fun of the clothings and underwear we used for our shoots in the 1990's.....those same girls were raving about  how cool THE SPICE GIRLS were at that time....and now those same girls today are middle aged housewives who are as uncool today as I was in the 1990s.....

Whenever our girls would complain about the clothings we gave them for our scenes....and they would say "this is not fashionable".....I would have to remind them.....we are not shooting a Fashion Show in order to please you or female buyers....we are shooting fetish videos to please a wetlook audience, where 99% of all known wetlook customers are men...so we make videos to please our audience, not to please the fashion world.

MK

In reply to Message (66272.7.1) Question Re:..the answer is math answer

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sat 09/01/16 21:20:48 GMT

MK — do you know the reasons why the models dislike doing wetlook? Do they just not enjoy the feeling of wet clothes, or are there other reasons?
In reply to Message (66272.7) Hello ..the answer is math answer

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sat 09/01/16 18:02:23 GMT

Very simply.....the definition of what is strange or weird or considered perverted is really just a simple math equation.

i.e. when your wetlook sexual preferences are only .01 % of the population (i.e. around 30,000 people in the USA) then you are considered strange or weird or perverted.

....but when you become 5% of the population, as the gay and LGBT community are, then you are no longer mocked and you gain respectability merely by your vast numbers, and nobody dares to criticize or mock you now because now you have mainstream acceptance and a lot of clout...and you can have your own "pride" parades and people who mock will be labelled as homophobes. But when you are a tiny community of less then 30,000 people then you  become a target....but I always like to turn things around....i.e. if somebody calls you weird.....I would say to them...."would you say that to a gay person". So just call those people "aquaphobes"....ha ha.

The fact that many models hate doing wetlook scenes is well known....and I have seen that in my models over the years as well....but guess what....they do not hate those funny pieces of paper with the picture of BEN FRANKLIN on them....that they get paid with. Any model who says we are weird...I would ask them....so what do you think of Lady Gaga and Caitlin Jenner then....which they probably adore....cos they are 100 times weirder than I am.

MK

In reply to Message (66272) Question Is our fetish strange and are we weirdos?

By GSK - uu Fri 08/01/16 23:26:46 GMT

I had an exchange on one forum where we discussed the shower shows of ETV, the European erotic satellite TV channel I mentioned several times before on the forum. This channel has been known for fully or semi clothed showers and other fetish requests live on TV in their night show and internet only premium streams.

This guy basically said this about the models performing the showers: Most of the girls absolutely hate doing them, especially fully clothed, and indeed ETV classed them along with pantyhose, balloons, oil, etc etc as one of the fetishes they were trying to get rid of. The problem with the fetish requests was that the girls don't really like them and find them both puzzling and tedious.

So I felt a bit low after this. That is why I ask: Is our fetish strange and are we weirdos? Are those models on those many websites dong it only for the money?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]