minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 15:47:23 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 66272.3

Subject: Square Re:Is our fetish strange and are we weirdos?

Date: Sat 09/01/16 03:29:44 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I'm not familiar with this "ETV" erotic satellite TV show nor any of the models they use, or the fetishes they do. Here is the thing about fetishes. Many people have some sort of fetish, and not everyone likes the same types of fetishes. What appeals to you won't necessarily appeal to someone else, and vise-versa.

It sounds to me that this guy you speak of, has no interest in wetlook or wam, and doesn't care about it or want to participate in it. Probably because he wants to indulge in the fetish that interest him. As for the models, he uses? Who knows what they think? I don't know this guy and I don't know if he's telling the truth or not, about what the models think. From his perspective, he doesn't seem to care, so he has nothing to lose either way.

Is the wetlook fetish weird? I don't think it's any weirder than some other fetishes that exist. The thing about fetishes is that it is a fantasy with sexual connections. Getting wet in clothes may seem weird to someone not familiar with the nuances we experience. But all fetishes have their own nuances which others are attracted to. Even simple nudity, which is considered mainstream.

You brought up models and pay. Personally, I have no problem with the concept of paying a model to perform for our cameras. From a producers perspective, we need these girls and without them, we do not have an image to sell. And since we do sell them, doesn't it make sense to pay them for their time? It's a win-win for everyone. Now I can tell you that I am not a model and yet because I sell my images, I do make money. Does that mean that I only do this for the money? I can tell you, I have a love for wetlook too. But you want to know if the models are doing this for the money and don't do it for the love of wetlook, right?

Well truth be told, we have worked with models who only did it for the money, and I will say that some of them, didn't enjoy the work or the experience. What you probably don't know is, We can tell, most producers can. And the likely outcome is, you probably won't see those particular models often. Models who perform well, get it, and even enjoy wetlook are regulars and are brought back often. Let me say another thing. Many models have fetishes of their own. In the overall scheme, wetlook is a very small niche among fetishes, so to find a model or a female who is truly into wetlook is rather rare indeed. So we aren't exactly looking for models who were already truly into this, because if we did, we probably wouldn't have much of a website. What we do look for are models, particularly fetish models who get it. Some of these girls are open minded enough that they do like wetlook, but not to the level or nuance a life long fan of wetlook may have, but these girls get the fetish thing, and understand it and knows what you want, and they actually get into it too. Some models will wear their own clothes in the water, some are intrigued by the concept and some find it to be a lot of fun.

Here is a secret about models and many women in general. They can be turned on by the idea that what they are doing for you, is turning you on, and that's really a big thing to them. Why else would these women do these things that some consider weird? And this applies to every fetish out there. The fact that they make a few dollars is icing on the cake, because the sexual pleasure isn't exactly coming from the money. We are truly greatful for having the pleasure and opportunity to working with these beautiful ladies and we recognize that without them, our little wetlook world would be a boring place

EdR

In reply to Message (66272) Question Is our fetish strange and are we weirdos?

By GSK - uu Fri 08/01/16 23:26:46 GMT

I had an exchange on one forum where we discussed the shower shows of ETV, the European erotic satellite TV channel I mentioned several times before on the forum. This channel has been known for fully or semi clothed showers and other fetish requests live on TV in their night show and internet only premium streams.

This guy basically said this about the models performing the showers: Most of the girls absolutely hate doing them, especially fully clothed, and indeed ETV classed them along with pantyhose, balloons, oil, etc etc as one of the fetishes they were trying to get rid of. The problem with the fetish requests was that the girls don't really like them and find them both puzzling and tedious.

So I felt a bit low after this. That is why I ask: Is our fetish strange and are we weirdos? Are those models on those many websites dong it only for the money?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]