Wetlook-Online

Message # 66251.4.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Tart Restaurant

Date: Fri 08/01/16 16:31:38 GMT

Name: Dave us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes, I picture all the fast food wrappers littering the valley streets floating in the ocean. I wouldn't want to go there either. Not that I do now, unless it's on a boat. I'm a land dweller who prefers sunset drives and loud music. Have fun, I look forward to the next blog entry.
In reply to Message (66251.4.1.1.1.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:Tart Restaurant

By Linds - lindsey.ambs@yahoo.com us Fri 08/01/16 15:53:21 GMT

Website: https://lindseyambs.wordpress.com// lindseyambs.wordpress.com

Hey Dave

I like the way you think in regards to tipping, usually for me when I go there I will tip at least 40% of the bill. The waitresses are always so nice and the service is usually quite good.

Of course I'll probably get slammed for that comment also by people calling it excess spending and why get the discount if I'm going to tip so much. Oh well.

I may have to go to Tart this weekend. I'd like to get wet but the ocean is too polluted from the rains so maybe go up and after desert, before leaving, go in. That way I can get out of the warm water and right into my car. It would be nice to have one of their great drinks but if I'm alone and having to drive it'll have to be a sober swim. Still good.

Take Care

Linds

In reply to Message (66251.4.1.1.1.1) None Re:Tart Restaurant

By Dave - us Fri 08/01/16 05:04:34 GMT

Hi Linds.

The way I recall it is that we just took the old phones with us. It's not about the cheating really, it's about finding a place that will just let you take a pre dinner swim. The one I gave my roommate I lost and she found it in my car later. I told her that she can use it for her dinner at Tart. It still worked, just didn't have a network connection. I want to drag some of my other friends there, maybe on one of those hot L.A. summer nights. As for the tip, in cases like that, it's even better to above an beyond what is called.

In reply to Message (66251.4.1.1.1) Hello Re:Tart Restaurant

By Linds - lindsey.ambs@yahoo.com us Thu 07/01/16 23:00:45 GMT

Hi Dave

In fact I had one of the waitresses tell me on time that I should just save the phone and re-use it several times. I forgot about that conversation but it seems like cheating to me to re-use the phone again and again. All I'd say is always remember to tip on the non-discounted bill.

In reply to Message (66251.4.1.1) None Re:Tart Restaurant

By Dave - uu Thu 07/01/16 22:29:26 GMT

I went to Tart once for my roommate's birthday. She was broke and like the idea of a free meal. I gave her one of my old non networked smart phones and the other people used old style flip phones. The management didn't seem to care what kind of phone it was, so you don't even need to destroy any sort of technology.
In reply to Message (66251.4.1) Hello Re:Tart Restaurant

By Linds - lindsey.ambs@yahoo.com us Thu 07/01/16 18:03:29 GMT

Hi Bruno

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my posts, I really do appreciate it.

Yeah, I think pool ladders are the greatest thing on earth, so much better than stairs. The exit is so much sexier and erotic but it can be difficult with high heels. In the case of Tart, sad to say, I exited from the stairs. They're closest to the restaurant.

Thanks again and hope you have a good day

Linds

In reply to Message (66251.4) Dancing Re:Tart Restaurant

By Bruno - de Thu 07/01/16 12:24:21 GMT

Just great!

I love the following lines:

One of my favorite parts about being in wet clothes is walking in them outside of the water I got wet in. I could feel the water streaming off the skirt and down my legs, I could hear the squishing of my shoes and my top, being silk, really clung to me nicely. The skirt was too tight to move much but all in all, the whole outfit felt really sexy to walk in.

I could die for that situation, a girl climbing the pool ladders ......

bruno

In reply to Message (66251) Info Tart Restaurant

By Linds - lindsey.ambs@yahoo.com us Wed 06/01/16 22:13:46 GMT

First let me say thanks to everyone who has responded to my posts or have taken the time to read my blog. When I first came on here I was warned that I'd get some inappropriate comments and be overwhelmed by trolls demanding things but so far, thanks to all of you, this has been nothing but a pleasant experience.

A guy I've talked to a couple of times mentioned a restaurant called Tart in Los Angeles. I'd been there several times so I decided to write another story for my blog about my first time there.

I hope everyone enjoys it and thanks for all your suggestions, and positive responses.

Linds

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]