MyWetloook

Message # 66251.1.1.1

Subject: Square Re:Tart Restaurant

Date: Thu 07/01/16 22:34:29 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Top Gear is a strange program, that I find hilarious (on the very rare occasions that I ever watch it), yet it troubles me that I let the immaturity win over me. However, the idiocy is losing its appeal over time. I do have a miserly streak (I'm a Yorkshireman not born of Yorkshire).

Food fights did come to mind after I wrote that post — I do find those exceptionally tasteless.

In reply to Message (66251.1.1) Hello Re:Tart Restaurant

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Thu 07/01/16 03:22:24 GMT

Well...you must love Jeremy Clarkson then and his Top Gear tv show. I must admit that irritates me as well.....when they take perfectly good classic cars and then they laugh as they destroy them....when I would love to have one of those cars....which is one reason I hate that show.

But look at the bright side......at least wetlook producers are not wasting water when they shoot their scenes.....unlike the messy producers....who waste tons of perfectly good food by applying it to models bodies....while there are people starving for food in Africa.

FYI in the James Bond film "A Quantum of Solace" there was one car chase scene where they trashed 40 copycat Aston Martins just to get all the shots they needed for 1` car chase only....and in the "Transporter" film series they have trashed at least 40 top of the line Audis in each film as well. But while that might seem like a waste ....if they did not trash so much stuff in these films people would not go to see these films....cos unless you do car chase scenes well....you end up doing crappy cgi effects scenes like in terrible Fast and the Furious scenes...which are crap films imho. The fans are not stupid....e.g. in the first 2 seasons of Miami Vice tv show Don Johnson was driving around in a FAKE Ferrari Daytona (a kit car put onto a Pontiac Fiero body) and the fans spotted it and howled and complained...and so did the real Ferrari company file a complaint as well....so everybody was cheering when they blew up the fake black Ferrari, and the real Ferrari company supplied them with a real Ferrari in white for the rest of the series (which they did not destroy).

I must admit....I am a miser...so whenever we trashed props when we were making our wet or messy scenes...we never wasted things that were brand new or in perfect working order....e.g. we once did a pie scenes where the girls trashed a full size Hammond organ with a sledgehammer in my back garden. Now...this was not a fully operational organ....it was an organ I bought from a Thrift store for $50 and I took it home to see if I could repair it and tune it with my other keyboards and synthesizers at home....and I found it was impossible to tune and it was a semitone out of key and impossible to tune with my other instruments....so it was a total dud...so I decided to use it as a prop that my girls destroyed while having a pie fight. We have shot several underwater scenes where we created an underwater living room at the bottom of my pool..and placed a tv monitor and had the girls using mobile phones underwater...but none of these things were in working order....they were already useless items that did not work, so we just used them as props because they could not be salvaged or repaired.

MK

In reply to Message (66251.1) Sad Re:Tart Restaurant

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Wed 06/01/16 23:47:49 GMT

I find it sad that, in a world with such an unequal distribution of wealth, that anyone would be prepared to destroy something valuable. I admit that there are a few phones I wouldn't mind seeing destroyed as they're so abominable there must be something in the Geneva convention about even giving them away (including examples from Sager and Alcatel) but a destroying a brand new smartphone just to prove a point seems tasteless. As I mentioned to you before, I used to keep a Psion Revo Plus with me at all times, and I was terrified of anything happening to it — this was in the days before widespread USB or microSD, so jumping into a pool without thinking would destroy a lot of valuable data (it took me long enough to even get backups to work, due to a weird design flaw in the Revo). People now are so spoilt and immature that they destroy expensive products over and over without thinking.

As an amateur historian, even destroying old equipment can be tragic, as you can be obliterating knowledge. There was an instance recently where a US bank had a whole batch of IBM 4704 keyboards shredded instead of letting anyone buy them (even after approached directly by a very dedicated woman who does her best to keep such products in the hands of people who cherish them), which was a horrific waste of one of the most amazing keyboards the world has ever seen (the immensely high grade Model F wrapped up in a 60% form factor), and one that's very rare (since it was never a consumer product). In this case, someone is actually getting replica 4704s made, which is no mean feat! Interestingly, the idiotic bank manager responsible dropped down dead not that long afterwards.

I'm not defending Andrew either — it's a rather sad story altogether.

In reply to Message (66251) Info Tart Restaurant

By Linds - lindsey.ambs@yahoo.com us Wed 06/01/16 22:13:46 GMT

Website: https://lindseyambs.wordpress.com// lindseyambs.wordpress.com

First let me say thanks to everyone who has responded to my posts or have taken the time to read my blog. When I first came on here I was warned that I'd get some inappropriate comments and be overwhelmed by trolls demanding things but so far, thanks to all of you, this has been nothing but a pleasant experience.

A guy I've talked to a couple of times mentioned a restaurant called Tart in Los Angeles. I'd been there several times so I decided to write another story for my blog about my first time there.

I hope everyone enjoys it and thanks for all your suggestions, and positive responses.

Linds

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]