minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 23:49:25 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 66238.1.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Selling my wetlook images - at what price?

Date: Wed 06/01/16 19:40:46 GMT

Name: nemo uu

Email: safisch02@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
just my opinion here:

previews are very important, there should be at least on wet and dry.

pictures can be sold as sets, zipped, with different resolution. f.e. soaked pinays offers different resolutions for different prices.

vidown, umd and other sales plattforms require some fees per sale (hosting + payment provider fee), but f.e. on umd, you just have to upload your sets and your done. they are also make them aviable to all people who visit umd, which possibly creates more customers

if you want to use your own site

at the moment, paypal should be the easiest way, to pay for sets. many people outside the us dont have credit cards, i got a prepaid visa just for wetlook sites, but the buying process is much more smooth with paypal.

dropbox could be a very "manual" way for making the sets aviable, but its one of the easiest ways to start.

but you have to do everything by hand. monitoring the paypal account, upload sets to folders, send the link, delete the link after a while etc.

if your selling more sets, think about a webshop. magento or the wordpress based woocommerce offer free solutions - if you have your own webspace with enough space for the sets.

then people just put some sets in the shopping cart and after the pay with paypal, get a download link.

if you are interrested in a webshop, contact me and i can help you with that

In reply to Message (66238.1.1) None Re:Selling my wetlook images - at what price?

By Andrew - andprinter@hotmail.com ca Tue 05/01/16 15:16:59 GMT

Bob,

Nice pictures, and beautiful girls!

Have you thought of selling your pictures to another producer, or asking someone who already has a setup to host and sell your images?

As Magician noted, there are several sites selling pictures and sets, match their prices, then have a sale if that doesn't work.  However, may I suggest looking at other sets and thinking, "how much would I pay for those?"  Remember that while you probably love your pictures, not everyone else does, a fact that I came to terms with years ago as a photographer.

Your preview site is nice, simple is good.  However, there has to be a full sized image so we know what to expect from the others.  Not sure what the other sets may include, but make sure the preview has exactly what they are wearing, even note socks and underwear.  I can't tell you how many sets from Wetlooker.com I've skipped because their previews weren't good enough.

Otherwise, I myself prefer Paypal, so that would be good.

Best wishes in your endeavor,

Andrew

In reply to Message (66238.1) Info Re:Selling my wetlook images - at what price?

By Magician - uu Tue 05/01/16 13:29:52 GMT

Hi, Difficult question to answer as I'm sure every photo is personal to yourself and therefore has more intrinsic value to you than say the average wetlook producer, however, to sell photos I believe you need to offer a complete series and they need to be comparable in price to the competition if you wish to sell them on a more commercial basis, therefore I recommend you check out the other websites, maybe Leonmoomin's sites, or Erik Elsas for example.

As far as picture quality is concerned, I would want to be able to access them directly online, which would mean that they would have to be compressed down to no more than 1MB each, but possibly you could offer the full resolution available via a CD/DVD and post the disc out for a higher value.

Magician

In reply to Message (66238) Pulsing Selling my wetlook images - at what price?

By Bob - bob@brwd.co.uk gb Tue 05/01/16 13:11:45 GMT

Since publishing a small sample of my home-made wetlook photographs here on the forum (see posts 66233 and 66230 below), I have had several  enquiries from viewers about purchasing full res versions of the images. I can certainly do this - I have hundreds of such images, all taken by me, all featuring local models, many wearing their own clothes in bathrooms and in lakes and ponds.

The question is....how much would people pay for my pictures?

I'm sure there are many regular visitors to this forum who do purchase wetlook mages and so I'm asking for comments and suggestions, either as a reply to this thread or to me by email bob@brwd.co.uk

What I'd like to know from such purchasers is :

What is a reasonable price per full res images (between 3 and 10 mg in size -so suitable for printing out ) ?

What is a reasonable bulk order price...e.g. a set of 50 images for example

How do you receive the images?    (CD or downloaded from a file sharing site like Dropbox)    I would suggest that emailing images would be problematic due to file sizes and max file size limitations by email clients.

How do you pay?   I have a Paypal account. Are you happy to use that.

I have prepared a prototype webpage which could be used for customers to view all of my images and view prices (no price details in yet of course),

http://www.bobrichards.brwd.co.uk/photoalbum/modeling/wetlook/wetguidesheet01

What do you think?   Any comment s and suggestions would be appreciated.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]