WetlookPro

Message # 66173.1

Subject: Bad Eyes indoor pools?

Date: Fri 01/01/16 01:52:40 GMT

Name: Silas uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

There aren't a lot of accessible indoor pools in USA.  Only for schools and YMCA. If you're a tourist, you probably won't find one.

You have 2 options:

Every hotel or motel south of the Mason-Dixon line has a pool. They might have rules about "proper swim attire" but there is never anyone around to enforce them. And tourists typically forget their swimsuit anyway. If you "accidentally" fall in, noone's going to do anything. If you do it 5 days in a row, they might ask you to leave.

And every apartment or condo complex south of the Mason-Dixon line has a pool. All you need to do is make friends with someone who lives in a condo or apartment complex. I've lived in 3 places that had a pool, people would go swimming in clothes all the time and noone said anything. Of course, I used to hang out with a lot of drinkers. Drinkers always wind up in the pool in their clothes.

In reply to Message (66173) None Any indoor pools in USA who accept entering clothed?

By Wetlooker2 - se Thu 31/12/15 13:41:39 GMT

I have a plan to visit America one day, take a flight, maybe hire a car and travel around.

But i need to visit some indoor pools there to.

Any ideas hów they are thinking about the rules in american indoor pool?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]