minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 22:30:54 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 66164

Subject: Pictures New Year's Eve comes early to Wet In The Desert. Pics are up!

Date: Wed 30/12/15 20:09:29 GMT

Name: Wet Willie us

Email: show@wetinthedesert.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Alexis wanted to start the NYE party early.  So, she grabbed a couple of bottles of bubbly and said, "I'm gonna douse myself with champagne!"  She let out a "WOO HOO" and began spraying herself wearing her smokin party dress and thigh high stockings.  She was going to be in heels too but, being the tipsy celebration girl she is, Alexis forgot where she put them!  Guess we all just have to settle for sopping wet stockings.  

www.wetinthedesert.com

If not a member yet?  $5 bucks a month gets you in for ALL our content.  There is a HOT brand new story up on our story page.  Podcast 12 is rolling tomorrow and our special Xmas podcast is just a great listen if you haven't heard it yet during this holiday season!  FOUR more Alexis videos are on the way and you can take the FREE tour and check out her latest video "teaser."  

SO much more coming from WITD here in Las Vegas in 2016.  YOU want to be part of the action; with our podcasts--- you can be!  Email us with your ideas, suggestions, fantasies, whatever you like!  We'll make them part of the podcasts.  Also, check our twitter   @desertwetmessy for more raunchy excitement!  

Thanks and.... HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

Willie

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]