MyWetloook

Message # 66159.1.1

Subject: Wow Re:The old gong show "act"

Date: Thu 31/12/15 02:06:30 GMT

Name: Kerry Tiller us

Email: kctiller@cox.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

OMG,

I had no idea something like that ever happened on the gong show. Then, again, at the time I thought the show was pretty stupid and rarely watched it. I remember the TV censors in the 70s let a lot of stuff "slip" that a decade earlier they would not have ( "Laugh In" and "Saturday Night Live" for example, and, of course, "All in the Family" for total Political Incorrectness). But that Gong Show act: Wow. You gave an astute observation: the camera man (understandably) wanted to keep zeroing in on the cute one, but you are right, the not-so-cute one was obviously the experienced one! Anyway, nothing to do with wetlook, but what a treat! Thanks for the flashback.

Kerry

In reply to Message (66159.1) None Re:Old wet bra ad

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Wed 30/12/15 16:29:15 GMT

Well...I was a schoolboy in the UK in the late 60's, and I do not remember seeing that ad you mention.....and it very hard to search for vintage commercials these days cos most are not in a seachable database that we can easily find online.

All I remember from the late 60's is that I was too young to understand why my Dad always  liked to watch the Cadbury's Flake commercials in the UK.....but now I get it....and this kind of ad would never be allowed today...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mYr90nCFZE

It reminds me of that infamous act on The Gong Show in the 1970's.....that is fondly remembered today....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDxDYIQL6Nc

Which is a metaphor for "that's life".....i.e. the cute one is clueless on how to do it while the less attractive one looks like an expert.....ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (66159) Question Old wet bra ad

By Ngawa - uu Wed 30/12/15 12:58:54 GMT

Here's one for the oldies - does anybody remember a TV ad from the UK in the late 60s or early 70s featuring a dancer getting drenched with buckets of water? It was for a bra and the wettings were to show how it held its shape even after repeated soakings. It went something like this - there's a girl dancing on a stage in a wearing a sweater and skirt. Then a voiceover says something like "Julie's bra gets washed twice a night." Then she gets a good soaking with a couple of buckets of water and stands there dripping. The rest of the ad is the usual "new and improved to cross your heart in twenty different directions while it lifts, separates and so on" before it cuts to a final shot of the model back dancing and getting yet another bucket of water thrown over her. Even as a child this turned me on in a way that I didn't quite understand but it was still fun.

I wouldn't mind seeing that ad now but internet searches haven't turned up anything.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]