WetlookPro

Message # 66159

Subject: Question Old wet bra ad

Date: Wed 30/12/15 12:58:54 GMT

Name: Ngawa uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Here's one for the oldies - does anybody remember a TV ad from the UK in the late 60s or early 70s featuring a dancer getting drenched with buckets of water? It was for a bra and the wettings were to show how it held its shape even after repeated soakings. It went something like this - there's a girl dancing on a stage in a wearing a sweater and skirt. Then a voiceover says something like "Julie's bra gets washed twice a night." Then she gets a good soaking with a couple of buckets of water and stands there dripping. The rest of the ad is the usual "new and improved to cross your heart in twenty different directions while it lifts, separates and so on" before it cuts to a final shot of the model back dancing and getting yet another bucket of water thrown over her. Even as a child this turned me on in a way that I didn't quite understand but it was still fun.

I wouldn't mind seeing that ad now but internet searches haven't turned up anything.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.001 seconds to generate ]