MyWetloook

Message # 66154.1

Subject: None Re:Query for MK about images

Date: Wed 30/12/15 17:16:26 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I am no expert on copyright law as it relates to images. I have never collected images because I have always been a collector and producer of videos...not images. All I can say is that with regards to videoclips, if you are operating a wetlook blog site and you wish to feature videos publicly posted to youtube and display them on your external blog site, you are granted permission to do that if the youtube uploader checks the box "allow this video to be imbedded on external sites" when they upload it, so permission is granted by the youtube uploader. I am no legal expert, but many photos on external sites have social media "share" buttons on the bottom of their photos....so those people who place social media share buttons on their photos are inviting you to share them on other sites, so one could argue that if somebody invites you to share their photo, they want you to display it on other sites as well.  Please email me if you want to debate this further and refrain from starting a long thread about copyright issues. So....I refer you to the classic quote from the best version of House of Cards...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz8RjPAD2Jk

MK

In reply to Message (66154) Talking Query for MK about images

By Gary Kay - us Wed 30/12/15 03:27:52 GMT

The web has thousands of images to peruse and save. A great number have names or markings associated with them, some simply that we know to whom they belong and alot that are marked. Regarding the balance seen net wide might it be presumed these images are for public use? Not of course to be relabeled and   presented as ones own creation but only to be categorized and archived.  I ask you as a guru of wetlook and the copyrights granted to producers.  I have many hundreds of freely obtained, unmarked images I'd like to archive on my site, do you see anything wrong with this??

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]