Wetlook-Online

Message # 66140.1

Subject: Info Re:Fancy Dress Swim

Date: Tue 29/12/15 01:41:37 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI if you want to find loads more UK fancy dress swims, they are all being posted to Youtube this week, cos there are over 50 fancy dress swims in different cites all over the UK and Ireland that are taking place on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and later this week on New Year's day...the largest events with up to 1000 participants are in Sunderland and Wales, as well as "The Loony Dook" event in Scotland. I have posted an annual list of these events for the last 10 years....so here is a recap of the events to search for on Youtube....a repost of my past year postings...

Here is a summary of the upcoming Fancy Dress swim events that will take place on Xmas Day, Boxing Day and News Years day, all around the UK.  You can find hundreds of links and pics and infos to past events by searching for the usual keywords on Flickr and Youtube.If you happen to live near any of these UK towns and cities, just browse the web for their websites or contact your local town council or Lions club, cos they are mostly organized by local civic organizations. Anyway....if you live near any of these places, you can find lots of fancy dress nurses, St Trinian's schoolgirls, and other girls swimming in many different clothes and costumes....so grab your camera and head to the beach....on these days...and go to these towns and cities.

XMAS DAY

- Brighton Charity Swim

- Lowestoft Charity Swim **

- Charmouth Charity Swim

- Sligo Charity Swim

- Exmouth Charity Swim

- Hunstanton  Charity Swim **

** These are known to be good events, cos I have video footage from past years events.

BOXING DAY

- Dover Swim

- Tenby Swim (the 2nd largest event in the UK) **

- Aberporth Swim

- Isle of Wight (never been....but there are lots of nice pics on the net)

- Bridport, West Bay Swim

- Corbyn Head, TorquaySwim

- Llandudno Swim

- Paignton (fancy dress walk into the sea)

- Seaburn Swim, Sunderland (the largest event in the UK with over 1000 people swimming) **

- Whitley Bay Swim

- Llannelli, (the Walrus Dip)

** These are known to be good events, cos I have video footage from past years events.

DEC 30th

- The Maldon Mud Race (fancy dress mud race and water hose washdowns at the end of race) **

NEW YEARS DAY

- Dundee, Broughty Ferry

- Queensferry, The Moorings, Scotland (the Looney Dook)

- The Bray charity swim in Ireland (3rd largest event after Seaburn and Tenby)

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

In past years the clips on Youtube were always lousy quality but these days the new Go Pro technologies have improved the video quality fort these events..,,,but not the camerawork....cos the Go Pro is a double edge sword cos often the camera is not pointed at the girls and the wetlook money shots and is pointed at the ugly face of the narcissistic guy who is holding the camera on his ego-stick or selfie stick.

There are loads of new videos online in the last few days for "fancy dress swim" for the Christmas Day and Boxing day events....but so far I did not find any of them with decent money shots, so if you find some nice ones ones on Youtube share the links on this forum.

BTW...the search term "Fancy Dress Swim" changes on Jan 1st....from being UK oriented events into U.S. events running from January to March in 50+ American cities...known as "Polar Plunge" events.

MK

In reply to Message (66140) Links Fancy Dress Swim

By TonyR - us Mon 28/12/15 18:36:52 GMT

https://demelza.org.uk/index.php?page=snowflake-lake

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]