Wetlook-Online

Message # 66130

Subject: Info To: Wetlook Producers.... some thoughts

Date: Sun 27/12/15 20:06:04 GMT

Name: wet tights lover uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Folks,

There have been quite a few messages recently on the forum about what preferences people have about outfits for girls to wear and so on. It seems like you can't please everyone and there is always hot debate about this on here.  But clearly it's pointless because everyone has their own preferences regarding clothes.

I don't think we as individuals can make demands to wetlook producers on content.  Ever since I discovered this forum and UMD around 7-8 years ago, I've been buying content off various wetlook producers featuring girls showing off their legs in wet tights.  Now some producers do not do much of this but others have a great selection.  However, I accept that and my thoughts are about the way wetlook producers operate:

1.  If a wetlook producer has a membership site, it's really helpful if it's clear exactly what updates you'll be getting.  Obviously, older sets drop off and go into an older items store but it's nice to know what you will get when you initially sign up.  I've always found that Erik Elsas' sites are great for this, plus also Leon's sites (when he was doing membership rather than just a store).  I bought membership off one site (which is not mentioned often on here) only to find that of the example updates shown on the front page, lots of sets had already dropped off.  This was stated on the website but it was still annoying to find that once past the paywall there were some sets which I really liked from the samples, which were not available.

2.  Good preview samples, with example photos from throughout the set (not too many, I understand that producers don't want to give away too much for free).  Again most big producers do this well.  It is nice to see a selection of shots through the set, rather than just a couple from the beginning.  On a couple of member sites I've been pleasantly surprised to find that sets which looked boring to me (girls in jeans) had them taking them off during the set and showing their legs in tights underneath - heaven!  But it was not clear from the preview pics and I would have actually got membership earlier had I realised.

3.  If videos are included and are very large, split them into smaller chunks.  Anything above 300MB can be a pain for those of us with slow/dodgy internet connections.  I occasionally have lost a 1GB video because of this and had to re-download.

4.  Regular updates.  Again, Erik and Leon are kings of this, you know exactly when you are getting updates.  There are some great sites (like WetlookAdventure) which had regular updates in the beginning but they've now slowed down and it's difficult to know when new material will come - even if there is a great backlog of superb sets available, if you take membership, it's nice to know that you will have some regular updates to look forward to.

5.  Option to use PayPal if possible.  With credit card payment I've occasionally had the card blocked after a transation, which has been a pain.  This has never happened with PayPal so it's nice if it's an available option.

On the subject of preferences for different outfits, I wonder if wetlook producers have a feel for what is most popular in the wetlook community?  I presume that especially with download stores, it's very easy to see what is popular, although I expect that most producers aren't keen on sharing this information.

Anyway, I would be interested in anyone's thoughts (producers and subscribers) and please, don't take any of the above constructive criticism personally.  I've bought content off many different producers (Erik, Leon, WetlookAdventure, WetFoto, WamInStyle, WCG, Eurowam etc) and there is some great stuff out there and things just seem to get better all the time.

Cheers, wet tights lover

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]