minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 14:14:06 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 66123.4

Subject: Question Just wondering fellas if you prefer tight jeans, dresses or loose clothes? [nt]

Date: Sun 27/12/15 17:21:50 GMT

Name: white wetlook us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (66123) None can anyone give a serious guess how many times..

By mystery - us Sun 27/12/15 07:04:59 GMT

I have been with this forum 15 years  and watch old people leave and new ones comes  and they all ask the SAME DAMN question..refer to  # 66118 & responses

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO WEAR/ WHAT DO WANT TO  SEE ME IN....   GEEZ  LOUISE...PLEASE.*****.this question is like scatching old assholes.

if guys out there want to see girls in a particular  out fit wet or messy or whatever...WRITE THE PRODUCERS...Tell them what you are looking for in your Fantasy,

There are many out there that will be glad to do this for a t reasonalble price and make it personalized to your taste.

So quit trying to surf and turf and get your steak dinner for free!...Ocassionally  splurge to get exactly what you want..Don't wait for the retoric question

"what do you want me to get wet in or do you prefer Jeans or Dresses.....Enough if I had a dime for all the times over the years people asked this same question, I'd be rich...

Take a moment to go thru Nigels archive post thru the years..you will not pass one page without this question being asked over and over again

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.071 seconds to generate ]