minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 07:18:28 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 66123.3

Subject: Square Re:can anyone give a serious guess how many times..

Date: Sun 27/12/15 17:21:49 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
>I have been with this forum 15 years  and watch old people leave and new ones come

Been here a lot longer, because before this forum was created by Nigel in 1998 those of us who were diehard wetlook fans would communicate via Rob Blaine's Internet Newsgroup that he created in 1993, and before 1993 we would chat on the Compuserve and Delphi forums and via Wetfans newsletter that he created in the late 80's...so many of the wet fans I know for over 25 years online, and many of them are still around today and on this forum. I would say this....the only people who "leave" the wetlook scene are those who were single and later get married and their new spouse requires them to give it up, or....they die (cos I have seem many former wetlook fans disappear over the years and they were elderly when I knew them, and so they are presumed to have passed away.....which reminds me.....does anybody know whatever happened to "Sopping"...cos I know he was in his mid 80's when we was last chatting on this forum...but he has not made any postings for the last 4 years....so sadly I think it means he has passed away....because no life long wetlook fan suddenly stops coming to this forum). True wetlook fans do not leave this forum....they pass away.....the only comings and goings you often see are the faux wetlook producers and models who come here merely as commercial opportunists who think they can get rich by catering to the peccadillos of the wetlook fans, and once they realize that being a wetlook producer is not a profitable business (it is strictly for diehard producers who truly love what they do) then those faux wetlook producers and models disappear later on etc.

So....generally speaking....true wetlook fans don't leave when they get old......they just get older and will continue to be a fan until they are carried out in a pine box and are pushing up daisies.

Personally I do not mind seeing the same old questions popping up every few months on this forum.....cos I bear in mind that today there are people on this earth who were not even BORN when I started making wetlook videos...so as more and more people come of age, they find this forum, and the same common questions get raised again and again.......so what....I enjoy answering common questions that have often been asked before.

I don't think Paul McCartney will ever get tired of fans pestering him to sing "Yesterday"....which he has been singing for the last 50 years......his coming of age fans will always ask him the same old questions.

The irony today is....everybody is now experiencing "information overload"....i.e. too much media to see (on Youtube) and folks now complain that today wetlook is mundane and boring (e.g. the Trash the Dress videos killed wetlook weddings from being a very rare and interesting subject matter, into something today that is as dull as watching paint dry)......and today people complain at seeing the same old wetlook related questions coming up all the time....but 20 years ago.....wetlook fans had nobody else to talk to and were in the closet, and the only person they could talk to was the little gremlin inside of their head.....but now today everything is out in the open and wetlook fans can talk about their interests and find other people with those same interests.....so look on the bright side.....if new people arrive and keep asking the same questions that others asked in the past.....that means those people are in harmony with your interests as well, and that is better than 20 years ago when all you could do was keep your thoughts to yourself cos there were no easy ways to find other people who shared your thoughts.

20 years ago the wetlook producers were indispensable....cos only they could cater to your customized needs for certain wetlook styles and preferences....but theses days there are billions of Youtube videos online, and so now the wetlook producers are not needed that much, cos if you cannot find your niche for free by searching on Youtube....then it means you are not very good at searching online....cos there is something for all tastes on Youtube now.

MK

In reply to Message (66123) None can anyone give a serious guess how many times..

By mystery - us Sun 27/12/15 07:04:59 GMT

I have been with this forum 15 years  and watch old people leave and new ones comes  and they all ask the SAME DAMN question..refer to  # 66118 & responses

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO WEAR/ WHAT DO WANT TO  SEE ME IN....   GEEZ  LOUISE...PLEASE.*****.this question is like scatching old assholes.

if guys out there want to see girls in a particular  out fit wet or messy or whatever...WRITE THE PRODUCERS...Tell them what you are looking for in your Fantasy,

There are many out there that will be glad to do this for a t reasonalble price and make it personalized to your taste.

So quit trying to surf and turf and get your steak dinner for free!...Ocassionally  splurge to get exactly what you want..Don't wait for the retoric question

"what do you want me to get wet in or do you prefer Jeans or Dresses.....Enough if I had a dime for all the times over the years people asked this same question, I'd be rich...

Take a moment to go thru Nigels archive post thru the years..you will not pass one page without this question being asked over and over again

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]