minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 15:53:11 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 66092

Subject: DVD/CD Podcast 11 The Wet In The Desert Crazy Christmas Show is now up!

Date: Thu 24/12/15 17:54:59 GMT

Name: Wet Willie us

Email: show@wetinthedesert.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Just in time for Christmas Eve, it's Podcast 11; our crazy and zany Christmas special!  It's wet, wild and wacky!  Alexis and I both read "Twas the Night Before Wet Christmas" and trying to get through it while laughing hysterically was a challenge!  Alexis reads a great soaked experience from our buddy, WetClothesLover.  It's a must listen.  She also takes on the "Mud Quarry" story from our story page and BOTH are HOT!  Make sure you have that Xmas lube.  I also relate my new wetlook fantasy woman and she comes from the world of.... political commentating during this Presidential campaign season.  Toss in some Xmas music and you have... our first annual Christmas extravaganza!!

www.wetinthedesert.com

If you haven't seen it yet, or aren't a member, you have to sign up for $5 bucks a month and check out Alexis' video sopping wet in her Santa suit.  PICS of the Santa suit escapade are coming out later today on this Xmas eve.  

Send us a little Christmas cheer if you like via email.  Plus, also check out our Twitter page:   @desertwetmessy   for even more holiday shenanigans!

So, from all of us here in Las Vegas, Nevada at Wet In The Desert..... a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Willie, Alexis and J.D.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]