MyWetloook

Message # 66067.5

Subject: Question Re:Eileen during one of her first sets, movie & images

Date: Thu 24/12/15 06:45:08 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC us

Email: marty.hewes@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Erik,

Just a comment from a photographer, not a producer.

Eileen is a gorgeous young lady, she's getting soaked, apparently without hesitation, and her outfit is great, at least for my taste.  She is willingly doing everything right as far as I can see.  What I don't get is the look on her face.  I can't tell if she is intimidated (I don't think so, I don't see stress), or maybe a little depressed, like she doesn't think she's a wetlook rockstar.  Did you encourage her, tell her she's a wetlook goddess, that she's getting it right, she's going to knock them dead?  I would have thought she'd be smiling more considering how well she is doing, with that twinkle in her eye that says she knows she's knocking us dead and we want her.  It looks to me like she's doing great, but thinks she isn't.  I would have loved to see a feeling of accomplishment and enjoyment in her eyes.  I think we, as photographers, often don't realize that constant feedback and encouragement to a newbie model can make or break the shoot, as well as her interest in doing it again.  Tell her that guy she has always wanted but never noticed her is going to take notice and come begging :).  She will smile, and she will go home feeling good about the experience :), and hopefully come back for more.     

In reply to Message (66067) Pictures Eileen during one of her first sets, movie & images html

By Erik Elsas-EE Wetlook-Unedited - nl Tue 22/12/15 21:02:44 GMT

Eileen during one of her first sets, taking a shower in a dress with some transparency, pantyhose and shoes with heels.

5:46 min. movie (MP4, 1080p/720p) and 161 images.

Enjoy, Erik.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]