minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 07:17:01 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 66058

Subject: Pictures 2nd round of Alexis soaked striped dress pics up at Wet In The Desert!

Date: Mon 21/12/15 20:44:22 GMT

Name: Wet Willie us

Email: show@wetinthedesert.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I gotta be honest with you all.  Alexis and I BOTH love her feet.  This set is kind of dedicated to our foot fetish people; of which we're proud to be a part of!  She is sopping wet in that black and white striped dress but the emphasis in this set is on her luscious, succulent wet bare feet.  Yummy!  

www.wetinthedesert.com

For just $5 measly bucks, you get ALL our content each month.  No extra charge for anything.  Podcasts, pics, videos, stories, etc.... all for just five dollars.  We even have a special of $50 for the YEAR; which means two months FREE.  It's a perfect gift to YOURSELF just in time for Christmas!  Oh, and our Xmas podcast is coming up in a couple of days with a couple of special reads by Alexis.  Xmas lube will be necessary!  Wait til you see what she gets wet in too.  

Email us with any questions you might have.  We always take your suggestions, feedback and ideas.  So much wet and gooey fun to come from here in Southern Nevada as we roll into 2016.  

Thanks and we'll see you inside Wet In The Desert!

Willie

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]