MyWetloook

Message # 66051.2

Subject: Info Ye cannae change the laws of physics, Captain

Date: Mon 21/12/15 10:16:37 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Boots (or anything else) which are full of water tend to fall downwards and off when you are out of the water and in the air, because water is heavier than air.     But water is the same weight as water.   That may seem like a statement of the bleeding obvious, but think about it.    It means that, when there is water all around them, things which have filled with water are no heavier than their surroundings, and so have no tendency to fall off because of their weight.    Filling boots with water would therefore not in itself make them fall off (until the girls came out of the water).     

If they remained filled with air, on the other hand, they would be much lighter than their surroundings, would therefore be very buoyant and would be liable to float off if only loosely attached (watch anyone wearing flip flops, which are lighter than water and only loosely attached to the foot, try to keep them on as they wade in!).    In practice loose-topped welly boots always fill with water immediately (and yes, I have tried it too!)    Whether or not the boots stayed on would be dependent almost entirely on how tight or loose they are on the foot (much the same as on land, in fact, but more so because of the flotation effect) - but may be influenced also by how each girl behaves - the girl who remains standing, with her boots trapped between her feet and the bottom of the sea, would be much less likely to lose them than the girl who lifts her legs and kicks out for the shore in a powerful breast stroke (no jokes please!), thereby kicking them off at a time when they are tending to float away anyway.

If you want to write a wholly believable story you really need to try it yourself to find out what happens in different circumstances.    But I used that quote from the Chief Engineer in Star Trek (1st series) for a reason.    It was clearly a bit of a joke by the scriptwriters, because the series was of course fiction and they were actually making up new 'laws of physics' for the Star Trek universe all the time.    Your story is going to be fiction too, so you can do what you like, really!

In reply to Message (66051) None Need help with writing a story about girls swimming wearing rubber boots

By jim - uu Sun 20/12/15 20:55:59 GMT

I'm writing a story about some girls falling into the sea and having to swim wearing their rubber boots:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/07/07/article-2170209-13F7F1D5000005DC-875_634x576.jpg

I want to make the story as realistic as possible. What effect would the rubber boots have upon the girls when they fall into the sea and have to swim?

What do you think is most likely?

1. The girls' boots quickly fill with water and fall off in a very short time.

2. The boots slowly fill with water but the girls manage to swim and their boots stay on.

3. The boots fill with water and become heavy. They try to remove them but find it very difficult and they risk being drowned.

4. The boots fill with water and when they start to swim, their boots fall off when they kick their legs during swimming.

5. Swimming is ok but the girls lose a boot each and emerge from the sea with just one boot on.

6. A mixture- one girl loses her boots right away, another swims ok and her boots stay on, another's boots stay on at first but they fall off during swimming and the other girl starts to drown but manages to pull her boots off.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.045 seconds to generate ]