minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 16:11:45 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 66051

Subject: None Need help with writing a story about girls swimming wearing rubber boots

Date: Sun 20/12/15 20:55:59 GMT

Name: jim uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I'm writing a story about some girls falling into the sea and having to swim wearing their rubber boots:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/07/07/article-2170209-13F7F1D5000005DC-875_634x576.jpg

I want to make the story as realistic as possible. What effect would the rubber boots have upon the girls when they fall into the sea and have to swim?

What do you think is most likely?

1. The girls' boots quickly fill with water and fall off in a very short time.

2. The boots slowly fill with water but the girls manage to swim and their boots stay on.

3. The boots fill with water and become heavy. They try to remove them but find it very difficult and they risk being drowned.

4. The boots fill with water and when they start to swim, their boots fall off when they kick their legs during swimming.

5. Swimming is ok but the girls lose a boot each and emerge from the sea with just one boot on.

6. A mixture- one girl loses her boots right away, another swims ok and her boots stay on, another's boots stay on at first but they fall off during swimming and the other girl starts to drown but manages to pull her boots off.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]